Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Re: xerox dc 240 banding

Quote Originally Posted by seansbar View Post
    There still is dirt or toner on the black ROS window, try cleaning more, it may take removing ROS to get it all. If you got toner dusting that much in the ROS windows, you may need developer changes.

I see your orginal issue is still there. I see the same defect in the green area. Is this test page a copy? if so print out some internal test pages, no defect then look at the scanner.
    I printed internal pages from workstation (didnt copy from the glass).I was cleaning and black has more white stripes. I was cleaning ros and 2 cm width glass panel (next to black ros).

Technician

when removing the tray a little black developer flew off. From there the problem of black visible on the second picture attached. Now, developer tossed around housing developer and I have a little trouble. I got it too little. Across the black is 30% less density. I will order a set of developer. I go back to the topic.
    Thanks for the help guys.

Technician

Developer filled. I got to the ROS CK and properly cleaned glass. The problem with the black gone but still in the blue is lighter. Anyway, I'm at the starting point. I studied the optics of the ROS. I noticed the rectangular mirror under the glass - splinters on a white surface. But I do not know if this has any effect on output. Well I'm at least at the starting point and there is no problem with black. After twisting machine I get an error cennection Yellow ROS, but luckily the tape was loose on board, not by ROS. ehh.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    xerox dc 240 banding

The mirrors of ROS is more important that the glass. Clean them vey good. From this mirror the laser beam is reflected on drums. Dirty mirror means weak laser beam means light image on drum and so on.

I always us a puffer and it works every time if you tackle it from below with the IBT out.

Technician

Sorry for late. Solved. Dirty glass of ROS. But my hands couldnt clean it.