Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    jafar

Xerox WC 7655 Status: FAULTED, Service required. 22-557 Power On failed.

Hi Guys,

Can't find anything to this error. Client has a Xerox Workcentre 7655 that has just stopped working. Powering on the device, the touchscreen flashes on, all the lights flash on and then fade away with the exception of the power saving button and then that light eventually turns off. Nothing shows up on the screen. Device then does nothing. I can still access the web management gui, and that's how I got the error up top. Checked all the cables, wires, and need some direction where to go from here. Thanks!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Xerox WC 7655 Status: FAULTED, Service required. 22-557 Power On failed.

Lightbulb Re: Xerox WC 7655 Status: FAULTED, Service required. 22-557 Power On failed.

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Xerox WC 7655 Status: FAULTED, Service required. 22-557 Power On failed.

Unplug the fan at the CCM PWB and see if the machine boots up. If it does replace the fan assembly.

jafar

Tried unplugging the fan, same issue. No response. Any other suggestions before I go ahead and send this one to the experts? Thanks.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I would unplug the finisher, the ADF, and pull out the transport unit and all the paper trays and see if you get anything. It sounds like a 24V load is pulling it down.