Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Xerox wc5775 Ready To Copy, Please wait adjusting fuser module (R3) Temperature

Hi, hoping that someone seen this problem before.

Working on a Xerox WC 5775 There are three sets of faults: 10320, 10380. I tried

another working fuser and the same problem. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

mdm

Senior Tech 250+ Posts xeroxsharp's Avatar

Re: Xerox wc5775 Ready To Copy, Please wait adjusting fuser module (R3) Temperature

Bad LVPS or NVM corrupsion.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Xerox wc5775  Ready To Copy, Please wait adjusting fuser module (R3) Temperature

Re: Xerox wc5775 Ready To Copy, Please wait adjusting fuser module (R3) Temperature

Quote Originally Posted by xeroxsharp View Post
    Bad LVPS or NVM corrupsion.
    Before check LVPS or do NVM init you must take a look at the fuser connector located in machine especially at thermistors contacts.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Thanks Xeroxsharp and Adriansto,

I am ordering a LVPS and IOT PWB to take care of problem, I will keep you all inform.

Adriansto, could give me a little more info on what to look out for on the fuser contacts.

Thanks.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Xerox wc5775  Ready To Copy, Please wait adjusting fuser module (R3) Temperature

10-380 error code mean reading differece between the two thermistors from fuser assy.
    May be a bent contact(s) in fuser conector located in machine. You exclude the contacts connector on fuser assy because already tried two fusers assy and get same error.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adriansto View Post
    10-380 error code mean reading differece between the two thermistors from fuser assy.
    May be a bent contact(s) in fuser conector located in machine. You exclude the contacts connector on fuser assy because already tried two fusers assy and get same error.
    Thanks Adriansto, I will check fuser connector.

kinga sithup

Were you able to solve this problem? Could you please help me I have same problem.