Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

xerox service software

Hi,

It is possible to crack Xerox software. I have it. It works on all Xerox machines; of course you must have software for that machine. I have for dc 12, dc 240/250, dc 255/265/460/470/480/490/dp65/75/90, dc 220/230/425/432/440 etc. First install Xerox pws software, then crack, and after that edoc and service software for machines. I even make a ghost backup, and then restore on new laptop and it works.

regards.

danito0203
    hi:
    i;m very interested on get pws for dc12, is there a chance to get it form you?

txs

@printomexicali@hotmail.com (remove first @)

rolex

Pws

Where you find crack for pws?
    Can you share with us?

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by copyjockey View Post
    Yeah, I want the PWS software too. Xerox says "it's propriatary", but they'll sell it to me for $3500, plus an annual renewal fee of $800 per year. Whatever. Still looking for some sort of solution for the problem. Need to get into a DC470's rip with it.
    Hi. The PWS software is exclusively for the machine (i.e. DC470). If you want a diagnostic tool for the RIP, it's a separate system software and diagnostic tool for the RIP (say DocuSP470).

carlfac

Xerox PWS Software with crack

Friends,

I have this software with crack for all life.

This software you can install any computer (desktop and laptop).

I send also all manuals CD#1. CD#2. CD#3. CD#4 for service machine.

The total Price is $ 2,900 included FEDEX.

The payment western union or paypal.

Carl

Technician
    I have the Xerox PWS Software and I'll let it go for £500 a pop. It took me ages to find somewhere to get it and finally when i did it was a lifesaver. I have 2 x Xerox Docucolors that i maintain 100% myself, i also have a contact in the UK to get any parts at all. The PWS software will run diags and fault find, even telling you the part, complete diagrams, very easy to work on with this software even for the novice. Covers nearly all Xerox range i know about. Get in contact if your interested jugghers@gmail.com will provide complete software with code and full install instructions. Has Saved me £1000's if not £10,000's in clicks to the dreaded Xerox

Technician
    I have the Xerox PWS Software and I'll let it go for £500 a pop. It took me ages to find somewhere to get it and finally when i did it was a lifesaver. I have 2 x Xerox Docucolors that i maintain 100% myself, i also have a contact in the UK to get any parts at all. The PWS software will run diags and fault find, even telling you the part, complete diagrams, very easy to work on with this software even for the novice. Covers nearly all Xerox range i know about. Get in contact if your interested jugghers@gmail.com will provide complete software with code and full install instructions. Has Saved me £1000's if not £10,000's in clicks to the dreaded Xerox

Technician
    I have PWS for dc12/50, dc 1632/2240/3535, dc 240/50, dc 2045/2060/6060, dc 7000/8000 etc...
    If you want some exchange, send me email: copy@t-com.me

gregoryk
    Hey! guys! this is not e-bay be very careful of what you say and do.Big brother is everywhere we must keep this site clean from dangerous deals