Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    4btrucking

Angry WorkCentre 5655 Toner Dispense Problems

Lets just say i've done my fair share of aggravations on this delima.

I am having problems with the toner dispense module. I've gone thru 2 toner modules before FINALLY figuring what is wrong with it that is causing all the problems, the only thing now is I don't know how to fix it. I have attached a picture to help. The problem is that the motor that is outlined in red is not getting the signal to turn, which makes the module think there is no toner coming out of the module which in turns forces it all in side the module and ends up messing up the bottle drive gear. I know it motor that is boxed red works because I have a Work Center Pro 45 that I got today that turns the red motor no problem which is how I found out where the problem is. I haven't tested to see if it gets power out of the connector because I can't figure out which one to stick the tester in to find out...Has anyone else had this problem?Presentation1.pdf

Re: WorkCentre 5655 Toner Dispense Problems

Quote Originally Posted by 4btrucking View Post
    Lets just say i've done my fair share of aggravations on this delima.

I am having problems with the toner dispense module. I've gone thru 2 toner modules before FINALLY figuring what is wrong with it that is causing all the problems, the only thing now is I don't know how to fix it. I have attached a picture to help. The problem is that the motor that is outlined in red is not getting the signal to turn, which makes the module think there is no toner coming out of the module which in turns forces it all in side the module and ends up messing up the bottle drive gear. I know it motor that is boxed red works because I have a Work Center Pro 45 that I got today that turns the red motor no problem which is how I found out where the problem is. I haven't tested to see if it gets power out of the connector because I can't figure out which one to stick the tester in to find out...Has anyone else had this problem?Presentation1.pdf

Hi,

Normally, the basic copi tech is:
    Dispense toner turn when have signal from controller to its, if amount toner in the hopper less than normal, the developer sensor send a signal to controll the dispense motor, and supply toner to hopper. So i mean that may be you cheking the deverloper tonner how it be. (May be wrong setting in NVM, may be died developer sensor....)

4btrucking

Re: WorkCentre 5655 Toner Dispense Problems

How do I check the settings in the NVM and what are the correct settings. I re-set the wiring harness and it made the drop motor turn but not 100% sure if it did the trick. I don't want to mess anything up. I have gone thru 2 developer units and 2 toner dispense modules