Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Xerox WorkCentre 7765 Page Registration problem

Hi,
    I have Problems printing duplex on the WorkCentre 7765 - the machine prints off centre by some mm (uneven margins), so that cutting marks on both sides does not match by a half cm or so.
    I logged to the UI Diagnostic and tried to do the dc129 System registration. Unfortunately, my only options there are to print the diag pages, and to cancel - but no button to actually save the new settings can be seen there! Am I doing something wrong?

Best regards,
    Michael

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Xerox WorkCentre 7765 Page Registration problem

Re: Xerox WorkCentre 7765 Page Registration problem

Quote Originally Posted by mfilipow View Post
    Hi,
    I have Problems printing duplex on the WorkCentre 7765 - the machine prints off centre by some mm (uneven margins), so that cutting marks on both sides does not match by a half cm or so.
    I logged to the UI Diagnostic and tried to do the dc129 System registration. Unfortunately, my only options there are to print the diag pages, and to cancel - but no button to actually save the new settings can be seen there! Am I doing something wrong?

Best regards,
    Michael
    What firmware version is on the machine ?

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by adriansto View Post
    What firmware version is on the machine ?
    The maschine has the newest (early 2013) firmware available, 061.090.222.33302. I got the maschine with an older firmware but upgraded promptly after having some other difficulties (which have since then been solved). Thus I cannot say, if the other firmware had the same issue.

Or do I overlook something?

Please find attached a foto of the dc129 routine I just shot. No "save" button around. Please help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Certifiable technician

Quote Originally Posted by mfilipow View Post
    Hi,

Best regards,
    Michael

Inside the front right corner of tray 1 is a hidden compartment. In there is a set of default NVM's You need to go into NVM read/write and adjust the offset manually. That screen is useless, and does nothing. I'm not even sure why they left it in there. maybe they will activate it in a future firmware but for now, this is the only way. If you still have issues. Try to Alt-boot it.