Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

"D-Fin Deculer Out Sensor Out Jam" on D-Finisher attached to WC7765

Hi,
    I get the following Error on our Light Production Finisher attached on WC7765:

312-101-00 "D-Fin Deculer Out Sensor Out Jam"

I attach a foto of one A4 Page as stopped in the finisher (just after the sensor, I assume).

Weird enough, the problem occurs ONLY when we use A4 Paper put long side in the Tray 5 or taken directly from Tray 3 or 4 (would certainly be the same with Tray 1 and 2 but we did not try).
    If we put A4 short side in the Tray 5 or use A3 sheets, the problem does not show up! Thus I assume it is not a mechanical problem.

Do we have to adjust finisher settings or something else when connecting to a new maschine? This finisher is supposed to have worked just fine on another printer, which I cannot confirm, however.

What is going on? Please help.

Best regards,
    Michael
    Attached Images Attached Images

Technician

Re: "D-Fin Deculer Out Sensor Out Jam" on D-Finisher attached to WC7765

This problem is caused by the decurler coming loose from the bearings at the ends of the shaft.

You can either open the front and back of the finisher (where the paper just comes out of the machine and into the finisher).

Pop the bearing back into place.

Another option is, Xerox has a new version of these rolls that you can order (sorry don't have the part number) and that should take care of the problem permanently.

Hope the information is useful to you

Technician

It did help indeed! - it must have got loose from the vibrations during the transport to us, I assume.
    Thank you very much!

By the way: we have the finisher, but not the proper mounting bracket (this metal part firmly connecting the finisher to the main unit) - it does function without the bracket, but is not very elegant and is prone to problems - is there any easy and affordable way to get this part from xerox or 2nd hand?

Thanks again!

Technician

You can ask a xerox repair/dealer company in your area to see if they can find you one.

Also, that bearing falling out of position is a very common problem on this machine, hence Xerox made a modification kit for it.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by safas View Post
    This problem is caused by the decurler coming loose from the bearings at the ends of the shaft.

You can either open the front and back of the finisher (where the paper just comes out of the machine and into the finisher).

Pop the bearing back into place.

Another option is, Xerox has a new version of these rolls that you can order (sorry don't have the part number) and that should take care of the problem permanently.

Hope the information is useful to you

how can i order that !!!?? we just installed a decurler shaft kit that keeps the gears meshed.. but i would love to see what this new ROLLER KIT is.. do you have an article number mAYBE?

Technician

Sorry, I don't have the part number. I was provided by my boss but didn't come with the box it came it.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mfilipow View Post
    It did help indeed! - it must have got loose from the vibrations during the transport to us, I assume.
    Thank you very much!

By the way: we have the finisher, but not the proper mounting bracket (this metal part firmly connecting the finisher to the main unit) - it does function without the bracket, but is not very elegant and is prone to problems - is there any easy and affordable way to get this part from xerox or 2nd hand?

Thanks again!

I can sell you one, I have plenty.

Scott@interfaceprinters.com