Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

ColorQube 9303 error 093-871

Need help with a ColorQube 9303 saying "Ready to scan. copying and printing not available. system fault. call for assistance quoting error code 093-871" Also does anyone have the service and parts manuals for this?

Re: ColorQube 9303 error 093-871

Fault Code 093-871: Black Melt Reservoir Level Sense Failure
    Fault Code 093-871: Black Melt Reservoir Level Sense Failure . Power the Machine Off and On Using the Quick Restart Option .

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DFM914 View Post
    Fault Code 093-871: Black Melt Reservoir Level Sense Failure
    Fault Code 093-871: Black Melt Reservoir Level Sense Failure . Power the Machine Off and On Using the Quick Restart Option .
    The error code message is correct however to fix is not..

You most likely have cross ink contamination, which is caused by not following the "Please Wait 30 Minutes Before Moving' Rule. If this is the case sometimes you can clean the contamination but 99% of the time it's time for a new ink reservoir. Part# 604K67923.

The Other .1% its to replace the Marking unit driver pwb; part# 960K46440

Hope This Helps..

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    ColorQube 9303 error 093-871

Thumbs up Re: ColorQube 9303 error 093-871

I just got that manual today. Email me.

Paul

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Exok's Avatar

The only thing I've experienced to fix this type of error is replacing the ink reservoir. Not necessarily due to contamination from moving the machine while the ink is still in liquid form but that is one way to mess up your color qube. The reservoir could have just failed on its own. I've probably replaced a dozen or more since being trained on this machine.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exok View Post
    The only thing I've experienced to fix this type of error is replacing the ink reservoir. Not necessarily due to contamination from moving the machine while the ink is still in liquid form but that is one way to mess up your color qube. The reservoir could have just failed on its own. I've probably replaced a dozen or more since being trained on this machine.
    Every time I see these this is always the reason; moving which ink is still in liquid form. Also when I look in the service book, I always see reservoir replaced at least once if not more.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

The error code finally just went away now it is stuck on "Please wait printer cleaning in progress. We have left it on for hours and it never gets past that.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmandassociates View Post
    The error code finally just went away now it is stuck on "Please wait printer cleaning in progress. We have left it on for hours and it never gets past that.
    Do you have a finisher hooked up to it? As this machine will require the finisher to complete any printing including the cleaning pages. I had the same problem hooked up the finisher and it completed the cleaning within seconds.

Hope This Helps.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Exok's Avatar

You might still be in a fault condition. It just might not be showing on the screen right now. You can look up the fault history on the display screen and it will show you a list of recent faults with the date and time it occurred. I had a 9303 with this fault just last week and I replaced the ink reservoir to fix it.

We use rebuilt reservoirs from xerox. Its less money. The part # is 622S01401.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exok View Post
    You might still be in a fault condition. It just might not be showing on the screen right now. You can look up the fault history on the display screen and it will show you a list of recent faults with the date and time it occurred. I had a 9303 with this fault just last week and I replaced the ink reservoir to fix it.

We use rebuilt reservoirs from xerox. Its less money. The part # is 622S01401.
    So true this is, we had a machine here that one of the techs told me it had this error code then it "went away" so he assumed it fixed itself.. LOL Then few days later double checked it then gave error again, I just laughed and he said well it must have broke again.

Thanks for the Part#! This should help save some $$.