Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Working on Xerox machines

The newer Xerox machines require a Portable Work Station (PWS) laptop to repair most of the problem codes that develop. The Xerox Technician hooks up to the machine with a USB, a network cable, or db9 cable and runs programs on the machine. This can be very expensive for a service call. I sell a PWS laptop that can do the same as the service provider . I have two laptops left at the low price of $400 plus shipping. e-mail me at xtraininc@cableone.net.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Working on Xerox machines

Quote Originally Posted by xtrain View Post
    The newer Xerox machines require a Portable Work Station (PWS) laptop to repair most of the problem codes that develop. The Xerox Technician hooks up to the machine with a USB, a network cable, or db9 cable and runs programs on the machine. This can be very expensive for a service call. I sell a PWS laptop that can do the same as the service provider . I have two laptops left at the low price of $400 plus shipping. e-mail me at xtraininc@cableone.net.
    Do you helped someone on this forum to fix the broken copier ?
    Or you want only to sell your laptops !
    First try to help some people from this forum to fix the problems and after that you will have more chances to sell your stuff.
    And as you know very well the most newer xerox machine has complete service diagnostic builtin and you can access it from UI service menu. Most valuable is the service manual in this case.
    So try to spread your knowledges about fixing copiers.
    This is my opinion as member of this forum.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Thumbs down Re: Working on Xerox machines

If you want to advertise on this forum, then you have to PAY like everyone else. No one gets a free ride. Your posts have been reported to the site admin.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by JustManuals.com View Post
    If you want to advertise on this forum, then you have to PAY like everyone else. No one gets a free ride. Your posts have been reported to the site admin.
    oh get over yourself

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

too funny

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JustManuals.com View Post
    I just made a sizeable contribution to Copynet.com. I only have 40 years experience training and helping technicians on Xerox machines, so do I qualify now?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Thumbs down Re: Working on Xerox machines

I just made a sizeable contribution to Copynet.com. I only have 40 years experience training and helping technicians on Xerox machines, so do I qualify now?

Donating to the site is not the same, if you want to sell these laptops, take out a banner ad. Then wait for Xerox to send you cease and desist letters.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

All laptops sold!