Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Fiery DC260

alsedav

Fiery DC260

Hi!! Some time ago i buy a DC260 and often misconfigured to me and a week ago I was installing patches .ps and after that lit but not grab port and are not connected with etherneth to "cws" I want to reinstall the software but I'm missing installation disks appreciate that someone could get thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Fiery DC260

Re: Fiery DC260

You must say what version of software the Fiery have and if it is builtin or external Fiery
    Last edited by adriansto; 10-15-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar

If you have an EX260 (External) that software is hard to come by. Your post was a little hard to understand, what is it doing exactly? Is the Fiery bar at the top of the screen Blue or RED. If so what does it say?

If you have a bustled fiery does the green LED counter stop at a particular number, or does it go to 00?
    Make sure you have all the cables in the correct position. Then, on the DC260 push the "All services Button" Is the "Web applications" and "Network Scanning" lit or are they greyed out? If there lit you need to correctly configure your network settings. If they are greyed out their is a communication problem.

Best of Luck!

alsedav

Thank you both, is the "X3eTY" the bar is blue buttons are disabled, the LED is on "00", I can not access the network settings, I can not connect by ethernet

Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alsedav View Post
    Thank you both, is the "X3eTY" the bar is blue buttons are disabled, the LED is on "00", I can not access the network settings, I can not connect by ethernet

Make sure you have the EX260 connected to your router. The Printer may be configured to have the IP address automaticly assigned. Connecting it will do just that. Once its connected you should be able to access the "Network Settings", allowing you to configure it the way you want. I can further instruct you on how to do that.

Good Luck!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

It's a bustled fiery, not the EX260

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Sometimes it can take about 10 minutes or more for the Fiery to be recognized.. How long do you wait?