Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Cool Docucolor 3535 Need to reset consumable counts on 2nd bias roller and TB Cleaner.

Hello, I have a Docucolor 3535 and I recently replaced the 2nd bias transfer roller and the TB cleaner. the consumables message has not gone away, and I cant print either. I tried calling Xerox but even with my Xerox ID# they could not give me any information on how to reset the count. when I spoke to our vendor (Item inc) they stated that the only way to reset the count was to use a PWS from Xerox and use the dc135 option. (whatever that means) any info or help is greatly appreciated. Please be detailed if you have the answer. Thank You.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Docucolor 3535 Need to reset consumable counts on 2nd bias roller and TB Cleaner.

Re: Docucolor 3535 Need to reset consumable counts on 2nd bias roller and TB Cleaner.

Yes, ItemInc told you right.
    You need diagnostic software named pws tool for DC3535 machine and a serial cable to connect the machine with the computer which has the pws tool installed on it

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Exok's Avatar

Re: Docucolor 3535 Need to reset consumable counts on 2nd bias roller and TB Cleaner.

PWS= Portable work station, AKA a laptop with Xerox service software installed.

You would also need specific diagnostic software for your 3535.

These items are provided to Xerox employees and licensed partners of Xerox.

I've seen on message forums individuals willing to sell these at a high cost.

My best advice to you is to locate a local xerox service department and place a service call. Since you have already done the work, the service charge should be the minimum service fee for them to come out and reset these for you.