Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    sunocan

error 009-381 in xerox wc7345

Hi
    I am junior member in CTN, i had err 009-381 in my wc7345 , How can i clear this error

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Exok's Avatar

Re: error 009-381 in xerox wc7345

This error means that the magenta ATC sensor detects a low toner concentration in the magenta developer. Check that toner / developer is present. Check the ATC sensor for contamination and ensure that it is seated correctly. The ATC sensor is mounted on the developer housing. You will need a service manual in order to know how to remove the developer housing in order to check the ATC sensor. Also, if you are using non xerox toner, this can also be the problem.

To clear this fault, you need set the NVM location 752-110 to 0.

If you can't find the reason for this error and after resetting the NVM the error returns, you'll either need the service manual or place a service call with xerox service to have it taken care of.

sunocan

Re: error 009-381 in xerox wc7345

Quote Originally Posted by Exok View Post
    This error means that the magenta ATC sensor detects a low toner concentration in the magenta developer. Check that toner / developer is present. Check the ATC sensor for contamination and ensure that it is seated correctly. The ATC sensor is mounted on the developer housing. You will need a service manual in order to know how to remove the developer housing in order to check the ATC sensor. Also, if you are using non xerox toner, this can also be the problem.

To clear this fault, you need set the NVM location 752-110 to 0.

If you can't find the reason for this error and after resetting the NVM the error returns, you'll either need the service manual or place a service call with xerox service to have it taken care of.

Thank you Exok, i will check ATC sensor