Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

error code oo4-346

hi there..any body knows what is the problem on this machine error code 004-346 Docuprint C3540..it stated ibt belt..yes it was ibt belt torn and i've changed the whole unit but the error code still appear. Does anyone knows how to reset the machine or help me to solve this problem. thanks.

not familiar with docuprint but usually xerox color machine has in relation with error codes. in fujixerox dcc320, 004-346, means belt home position fail and you need to reset nvm data corresponding to that error code using portable work station (psw), replacing ibt belt alone will not solve the problem.

thank's for the reply but i've try use psw on using dcc 400 or any relevant model could not work..the problem is the machine from japan..well got to ask for the service manual anyway..

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

04.346, 04-562 Transfer Belt Home

Check the following:
    • <LI id=svc.cope.0000298089>If the fault occurs immediately after installation, ensure that the IBT shipping brackets on the left side of the IBT Assembly have been removed.
      <LI id=svc.cope.0000298091>Check that the IBT Belt Cleaner is not damaged, binding, or incorrectly assembled.
    • Ensure that the Transfer Belt is clean, free from damage, and that the Home position reflector is intact
    Procedure
    • <LI id=svc.cope.0000228036>If any Developer Housings were just serviced, verify installation is correct ( REP 9.9).
      <LI id=svc.cope.0000228037>If the IBT was just serviced, verify the installation is correct ( REP 9.15).
    • If a Finisher status code occurred just before the 04.346 in fault history, go to the RAP for the Finisher status code.

hallo every body
    i am new member
    my names ehab rashed from egypt
    i am a copier engineer from 5 years ago
    please i want psw *portable service workstation* install password
    i have this program but i haven't its install password
    can any body can help to find this password please
    thanks to every body
    bye