Hello All!

Gots me a Xerox problem and hope someone can help!

The low down...
This machine had the MCU board replaced a little while ago, and one of my techs ended up bending the EEPROM legs and breaking one off. We just replaced the EEPROM and the machine now boots but I'm getting the following errors. 61-358 and 41-340. The main is the 61-358 as the other has only shown up once.

Looks like it is not recognizing the yellow laser as being compatible with this machine, there is also a different error on the web interface that shows it is the wrong Transfer Belt installed.

So I'm figuring something went wrong when the EEPROM was written to and now the machine doesn't know what model it is as these parts were not replaced and had been working fine before the MCU was replaced.

I want to reset the NVRAM but looks like the full reset is in the hidden menu which is inaccessable due to the error that comes up after POST. Diagnostics menu has some NVRAM options but none of what I need.

I also can't update the firmware as I can't get it into a print ready state.

SO! Is there a special power up sequence that will put the machine into a flash ready mode? Or is there another way to reset the NVRAM that I have not been able to find? Like maybe a jumper on the MCU or a power up sequence?

Thanks guys!

- Wes