Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Xerox wc6605 jam code 050-111

Hi guys, i've a Xerox multifunction WC6605, which, when printing or photocopying, printing stops at fixing unit, when removing the paper caught me in fixing the unit and the screen shows me the code jam 050-111.

Take it off, and then asks me to load paper in the drawer A4, even taking the drawer fully loaded paper in this case shows me the error code 024-910.

I changed the register block and admission paper, updated the firmware and checked the wiring and everything is correct, but I keep doing the same.

I suppose this bad MCU ...

something else that has stopped me to check? any ideas?

I await your answers!

A greeting!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Exok's Avatar

Re: Xerox wc6605 jam code 050-111

050-111 = IOT Rear Cover , Paper jam detected zone IOT rear cover, paper jam, open rear cover and remove jammed paper.
    Look at the paper when it jams. Does the paper catch on anything? Is the paper folding up on itself like it is being pushed into a set of rollers that is not turning? Is there a sensor actuator that is not being hit by the paper or out of position?

I could not find fault code 24-910, the closest I found was 24-920.

24-920 = IOT standard stacker full. Center tray full is detected. Remove paper from output tray or repair output tray full sensor.