Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

xerox 7775 yellow dispenser problems

good day, been having this problem for a bit, was wondering if i can get any help. xerox 7775, the Y dispenser is always rolling and making a louder noise than any other dispenser. after about 60-80 color prints I am getting a there is a problem with xerographic system, with either error message 393.600 or 393.314 which i would have to clear with code 762-314. but after 60 prints or so it's back, and the yellow is not nearly as dominant or the color it should be. I have already replaced the low toner sensor, the y dispense motor, and the Y dispenser. I have swapped the crumb pwb with the K2 and M crumb pwb, and same issue. Oh and the yellow toner levels drop faster than the other toners, i have had to change my yellow toner 3 times, compared to not changing any of my other toners. and when i take the y toner out, it is still almost full. Any other suggestions? thank for responses in advance.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: xerox 7775 yellow dispenser problems

Is the toner chute clogged? Is the dev tank rotating? Sounds like dev drive gears are gone?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mickey singh View Post
    Is the toner chute clogged? Is the dev tank rotating? Sounds like dev drive gears are gone?
    i took a part the toner chute, i did the codes to rotate the dev gears, i can hear them moving, i am not sure if there is a way, but i would like to be able to run the diagnostics whiles i am able to actually see the different gears moving/ such as looking at the motor moving, being able to actually see if the toner is actually going to developer, being able to visually see if the toner dispenser is moving. if you have any suggestions what to do i will do it.

I have gone into the dc330. did the start yellow dispenser motor, like i said it sounds louder than the other dispense motors when tested. any steps to troubleshoot would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Remove the front panel where the developer chutes are, open door, press interlock, run a yellow halftone and see if developer gears move!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mickey singh View Post
    Remove the front panel where the developer chutes are, open door, press interlock, run a yellow halftone and see if developer gears move!
    i did those steps, the developer gears moved as the others did, and the yellow printed fine. like i said strangely only after about 50 prints the problem occurs

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lion_heart View Post
    i did those steps, the developer gears moved as the others did, and the yellow printed fine. like i said strangely only after about 50 prints the problem occurs

just checking to see if there was any thoughts to this problem. thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    xerox 7775 yellow dispenser problems

Quote Originally Posted by lion_heart View Post
    just checking to see if there was any thoughts to this problem. thanks
    Did you tried to reload machine software ?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adriansto View Post
    Did you tried to reload machine software ?
    no, i did do a full reset that clears everything off the machine tho. will try a software reload