Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician
    Xerox WC 7425 error 047-211

Xerox WC 7425 error 047-211

hello
    the printer gives this error 047-211 and the black prints an copy is too much light almost can see the image
    can anyone tell how to solve it

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Exok's Avatar

Re: Xerox WC 7425 error 047-211

47-211 fault code = The OCT 1 Home sensor did not actuate within the specified time after the OCT1 motor energized.

This is the exit roller assembly that shifts from side to side to off stack print / copy jobs to the center tray. Check to see if something is blocking the movement back and forth. You may have a mechanical failure or an electrical failure (motor or sensor).

The image quality problem has nothing to do with the fault code above.

For the light black image quality, first open the drum cover and use the printhead cleaning tool. A build up of toner on the LED array can cause light image quality. Pull the tool all the way out and push it all the way back in a few times.

If this does nothing for your image quality, next check to see if your toner dispenser is clogged. You may have a mechanical failure in the toner dispenser that is not allowing toner to be added to the developer unit.

If the toner dispenser is working correctly I would suggest replacing the developer housing and installing fresh developer.

cid167

Re: Xerox WC 7425 error 047-211

I got the same error. am i able to disable this error code? because it makes my machine unable to get into power save mode.