Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CLONE ON USB DISK FIERY V1 FROM BUILT-IN XEROX DC 250 - CLONER SUR USB FIERY v1 DC250

Hi,

I try to clone my DC 250 BUILT-IN Fiery V1.1 on USB Flash disk, but i failled.

I download the FIERY CLONE TOOL with the iso file "FCT_forEmbeddedServers_2.1", and I follow the procedure to create the USB flash drive.

But when I try to make backup from the fiery server, i have an error, and nothing is done.

Somebody can help me. Maybe I have the false iso file ? My DC 250 BUILT-IN Fiery is V1.1, but I find only the iso file "FCT_forEmbeddedServers_2.1"

Somebody have a detail procedure ? more than the EFI support ?

Thanks a lot

Bonjour,

J'essaie de créer un clone de mon Fiery V1.1 embarqué de mon DC 250 sur une clé USB, mais j'échoue

J'ai téléchargé FIERY CLONE TOOL avec l'image iso "FCT_forEmbeddedServers_2.1", j'ai suivi la procédure de création du support USB, mais lorsque j'essaie de créer le backup, j'obtiens une erreur et rien ne se passe.

Je n'ai peut-être pas la bonne image ISO ?

Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider, à une idée ou une solution détaillée. La doc de chez EFI n'étant pas très clair pour un novice comme moi.

Merci d'avance.

ACL

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    CLONE ON USB DISK FIERY V1 FROM BUILT-IN XEROX DC 250 - CLONER SUR USB FIERY v1 DC250

Re: CLONE ON USB DISK FIERY V1 FROM BUILT-IN XEROX DC 250 - CLONER SUR USB FIERY v1 D

Did you ............

http://download.support.xerox.com/pu...ystems_EFI.pdf

and version 1.2 for DC250 Fiery is the last.

Re: CLONE ON USB DISK FIERY V1 FROM BUILT-IN XEROX DC 250 - CLONER SUR USB FIERY v1 D

Hi adriansto,

thank you for your post, but yes I have read this documentation, and follow the steps, but I failled to succed.

When I print the server configuration in the Server's Info that specificied / Software : EFI FIERY SYSTEM 6e - VERSION : 1.1

Can I make an Ghost's copy from the HDD ?

Thanks a lot.

acl

Hi adriansto,

I answer to fast at your suggestion.

The link give me a different notice that I download previouly. Yours indicated that the Iso file name is "FCTe.iso", but I can't find on the EFI website. I just find FCT_forEmbeddedServers_2.1.

Did you have the good one ? Can you mail me ?

Thank you for yours enlightenment
    acl

Question Re: CLONE ON USB DISK FIERY V1 FROM BUILT-IN XEROX DC 250 - CLONER SUR USB FIERY v1 D

Quote Originally Posted by adriansto View Post
    The return,
    after reading the notice, without , I see that I have a system 6e and not an 8R2 (that was requirements)
    Sans titre-1.jpg DP700181.jpg

Somebody have a solution for my system

Thanks a lot
    acl

Quote Originally Posted by acl View Post
    Hi,

I try to clone my DC 250 BUILT-IN Fiery V1.1 on USB Flash disk, but i failled.

I download the FIERY CLONE TOOL with the iso file "FCT_forEmbeddedServers_2.1", and I follow the procedure to create the USB flash drive.

But when I try to make backup from the fiery server, i have an error, and nothing is done.

Somebody can help me. Maybe I have the false iso file ? My DC 250 BUILT-IN Fiery is V1.1, but I find only the iso file "FCT_forEmbeddedServers_2.1"

Somebody have a detail procedure ? more than the EFI support ?

Thanks a lot

ACL
    Hi acl,

I'm not sure if I understood you.

are you trying to reload software onto your bustled Fiery(for some reason, such corrupted software), or you're trying to make an image of your Fiery system(to put it onto other Fiery)?

Hi bojans,

in fact I want to make a image of my fiery server to prevent some crash from my HDD. Now is old server but I want to continue to print on this dc250.

DP700181.jpg
    I hope that I was clear.

Bye.

acl

I really don;t know why you can't make that image. I suppose you did all the steps as described in manual.
    I dont know about you, but I have bunch of these machines in my contract, and have never made image of server.
    It takes half an hour to reinstall and setup the Fiery over ethernet.

Hi,

it's the problem, I have no more contract on this machine, and I want to prevent some damage on my fiery server.

Thanks

acl

Send me your email address.