Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

xerox 700 fault 010-321

good day gents, just replaced my esspwb on my 700, got past a few errors, cleared them up, now whenever i try to print i am getting 010-321. i can hear the machine start to try print, but jams and this comes up. i took fuser out, changed, still same error, i have read somewhere that resetting NVM 744-350 to 0 works on the xerox 250, but don't want to try it on this machine as i am not sure it's the same nvm for the 700. any suggestions? thanks

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    xerox 700 fault 010-321

Re: xerox 700 fault 010-321

DC700 edoc says check fuser nip sensor, (actuator broken) and in UI diagnostics, 010-203 for hi/low change when actuating sensor. Could be one way clutch, gear drive, or fuser not pushed in all the way.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

IF you are going to repair these type of machine, then you need the service manual. If you had this from day1 you would have been up and running long time ago.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    xerox 700 fault 010-321

I agree, but most people that come to this forum are not technicians, mainly owners of small shops that try to maintain their own machines. Most Xerox machines have no hard copy service manuals. A PWS laptop with edoc service documentation is cost prohibitive for most owners/operators with only one machine.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xtrain View Post
    I agree, but most people that come to this forum are not technicians, mainly owners of small shops that try to maintain their own machines. Most Xerox machines have no hard copy service manuals. A PWS laptop with edoc service documentation is cost prohibitive for most owners/operators with only one machine.
    thanks i will invest in one shortly, but as this problem came by suprise (like all problems) and xerox do not service machines they didn't sell here in the bahamas, and trying to get a tech to see you on the side is next to impossible im stuck trying to get this machine up myself and with the help of good guys like you all to try get it back up and running. thanks all for the assistance.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Fly me out to the Bahamas and I'll fix your machine...lol I'll even upgrade to 700i and get it running perfectly.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    xerox 700 fault 010-321

Hi Milo, long time. I worked on Xerox machines in Nassua Bahamas ,two trips, two weeks at a time. Hard to get parts shipped on a boat from Florida. Atlantis was fun to work at, but driving on the left side was like when I was in England, hard to get used to. The people are real pleasant to work with. You would really like it.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milo Wilson View Post
    Fly me out to the Bahamas and I'll fix your machine...lol I'll even upgrade to 700i and get it running perfectly.
    hell if you serious i would, need this repaired asap. need software on the 700, my software version is saying 0.0.0.0 after i did the switch of board and cleared everything.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I am serious. My phone number: 714-292-6912

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xtrain View Post
    I hear you. This is a new post for this same problem, read the previous post on this same problem machine. I guess, what i am saying, is this type of machine has a lot of adjustments that a tech must have in his tools for know-hows, otherwise he will be back and forth a lot or a lot of costly errors can occur.
    Last edited by subaro; 03-04-2015 at 01:01 AM.