Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technician

wc5755 with hvf finisher

This is driving me nuts the finisher ejector assy was jammed and had a message of output bin 1 out of service error 11-902 but not in manual. Replaced ejector assy but message still there so rang Xerox who said that was probably communication problem so have reflashed firmware but still doesn't work. Have swapped main pcb with another working one but still no joy have now replaced rear tamper assy but you guessed it still same running out of ideas anybody had this and fixed it before a strategic screwdriver is placed into the finisher.

Evgeny

Re: wc5755 with hvf finisher

Have you tried to check the sensors (Q11-310,311,319)? and front tamper motor?

Does the ejector move and white fingers go in and out when finisher initailises ?

Midwest Regional Manager
    wc5755 with hvf  finisher

Make sure bin 1 motor is working. 11-902 fault.pdf

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by andyt2107 View Post
    This is driving me nuts the finisher ejector assy was jammed and had a message of output bin 1 out of service error 11-902 but not in manual. Replaced ejector assy but message still there so rang Xerox who said that was probably communication problem so have reflashed firmware but still doesn't work. Have swapped main pcb with another working one but still no joy have now replaced rear tamper assy but you guessed it still same running out of ideas anybody had this and fixed it before a strategic screwdriver is placed into the finisher.
    Thanks for the replies turned out to be staple unit in the end fixed at last but cost money.

Hello friends. How have you solved the problem? I do not understand! To me the problem remains!

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Hello friends. How have you solved the problem? I do not understand! To me the problem remains!
    The problem turned out to be the staple unit not returning to the home position so we replaced the whole staple assy and module.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt2107 View Post
    The problem turned out to be the staple unit not returning to the home position so we replaced the whole staple assy and module.
    perfect! I tried to remove the staple unit but it seems to have no problem!
    when you turn on the machine it staple 5 times and then comes the error.

Quote Originally Posted by tech9 View Post
    Does the ejector move and white fingers go in and out when finisher initailises ?
    Yes, my friend. The problem is just that! I still have not been able to solve.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Exok's Avatar

If your stapler tries to staple 5 times every time you turn it on then your staples are not advancing properly. Remove the staple cartridge to inspect it and the staple head for jammed staples or a broken part. Try a new staple cartridge. Finally try replacing the staple head. There should always be staples advanced in the cartridge with 2 staples already bent into a U shape ready to go.