Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Senior Ukrainian official says he's opened probe into US election interference | TheHill

Ukrainian Official says they have opened a probe into U.S. election interference where corrupt Ukrainians were aiding The Clinton Campaign. TICK TOCK!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...608_story.html

The new Chief Prosecutor for Ukraine has undergone an audit of "cases closed" (mostly tied to Burisma) in which they will determine whether illegal procedures and decisions were used/ made to "sweep information/ cases under the rug". TICK TOCK

Ukraine widens probe against Burisma founder to embezzlement of state funds - Reuters

After reviews of some of the above mentioned "closed cases", it was found that Burisma investigations were essentially swept under the rug. One of the major indictments involves the founder of Burisma, who is alleged to have stolen government funds "on an especially large scale" (33 million U.S. dollars). TICK TOCK!!

Shit! I ran out of popcorn. Better go get some more!

TRUMP2020

Grabbing for STRAWS again as your CORRUPT FAKE President gets IMPEACHED!
    Enjoy It's Not ME it's him defense HA HA HAHAHAHA

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Senior Ukrainian official says he's opened probe into US election interference | TheHill

Ukrainian Official says they have opened a probe into U.S. election interference where corrupt Ukrainians were aiding The Clinton Campaign. TICK TOCK!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...608_story.html

The new Chief Prosecutor for Ukraine has undergone an audit of "cases closed" (mostly tied to Burisma) in which they will determine whether illegal procedures and decisions were used/ made to "sweep information/ cases under the rug". TICK TOCK

Ukraine widens probe against Burisma founder to embezzlement of state funds - Reuters

After reviews of some of the above mentioned "closed cases", it was found that Burisma investigations were essentially swept under the rug. One of the major indictments involves the founder of Burisma, who is alleged to have stolen government funds "on an especially large scale" (33 million U.S. dollars). TICK TOCK!!

Shit! I ran out of popcorn. Better go get some more!

TRUMP2020

♦ “They got caught falsely claiming they had more than circumstantial evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to hack the 2016 elections.”
    ♦ “They got caught orchestrating this entire farce with the Whistleblower and lying about their secret meetings with him.”
    ♦ “They got caught defending the false allegations of the Steele dossier, which was paid for by the Democrats.”
    ♦ “They got caught breaking their promise that impeachment would only go forward with bipartisan support because of how damaging it is to the American people.”
    ♦ “They got caught running a sham impeachment process featuring secret depositions, hidden transcripts, and an unending flood of Democrat leaks.”

♦ “They got caught trying to obtain nude photos of President Trump from Russian pranksters pretending to be Ukrainians.”
    ♦ “And they got caught covering up for Alexandra Chalupa — a Democratic National Committee operative who colluded with Ukrainian officials to smear the Trump campaign — by improperly redacting her name from deposition transcripts and refusing to let Americans hear her testimony as a witness in these proceedings.”
    “That is the Democrats’ pitiful legacy in recent years: They. Got. Caught,” he added.

Nunes rocked their world. Devin has turned into another Trey 'Bulldog' Gowdy ! They made a MAJOR mistake when they put Schifty in charge of the Committee. He has ALWAYS been know as a liar and untrustworthy. But he will get it in the end. ( and he will be smiling when it does come around... why? Because he swings that way.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11...utm_term=EMAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

♦ “They got caught falsely claiming they had more than circumstantial evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to hack the 2016 elections.”
    ♦ “They got caught orchestrating this entire farce with the Whistleblower and lying about their secret meetings with him.”
    ♦ “They got caught defending the false allegations of the Steele dossier, which was paid for by the Democrats.”
    ♦ “They got caught breaking their promise that impeachment would only go forward with bipartisan support because of how damaging it is to the American people.”
    ♦ “They got caught running a sham impeachment process featuring secret depositions, hidden transcripts, and an unending flood of Democrat leaks.”

♦ “They got caught trying to obtain nude photos of President Trump from Russian pranksters pretending to be Ukrainians.”
    ♦ “And they got caught covering up for Alexandra Chalupa — a Democratic National Committee operative who colluded with Ukrainian officials to smear the Trump campaign — by improperly redacting her name from deposition transcripts and refusing to let Americans hear her testimony as a witness in these proceedings.”
    “That is the Democrats’ pitiful legacy in recent years: They. Got. Caught,” he added.

Nunes rocked their world. Devin has turned into another Trey 'Bulldog' Gowdy ! They made a MAJOR mistake when they put Schifty in charge of the Committee. He has ALWAYS been know as a liar and untrustworthy. But he will get it in the end. ( and he will be smiling when it does come around... why? Because he swings that way.

‘They. Got. Caught.’ Nunes destroys Dems for ‘pitiful legacy’, reads list of party offenses in scorching opener

Who are they? Another NUT CASE theory, ONE of the Three Stooges strikes AGAIN! You really are a sucker for FAKE NEWS!

It says towards the end, Democrats!

The Florida people are getting to much sun. Its melting their brain.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

RNC continues to dwarf DNC in fundraising

I could do this all day!! And I might!

Democrats have NO CHANCE of matching President Trump and the RNC when it comes to fundraising. October reports show that combined, Trump and the RNC have raised a New Record amount of $334 Million dollars to advance GOP campaigns nationwide. A staggering amount when compared to the corrupt DNC. The DNC's fundraising efforts have banked only $8.6 Million, a far cry from the GOP. This Severely Limits the DNC's ability to assist ANY democratic campaigns. Where do you think all the DNC money is going!?? HAHAHAHA Fuckin' corrupt, greedy, slime-balls! No one wants you around!

Democrats have NO CHANCE of matching President Trump and the RNC when it comes to fundraising. October reports show that combined, Trump and the RNC have raised a New Record amount of $334 Million dollars to advance GOP campaigns nationwide. A staggering amount when compared to the corrupt DNC. The DNC's fundraising efforts have banked only $8.6 Million, a far cry from the GOP. This Severely Limits the DNC's ability to assist ANY democratic campaigns. Where do you think all the DNC money is going!?? HAHAHAHA Fuckin' corrupt, greedy, slime-balls! No one wants you around!

OPENSECRETS NEWS WOW another SUCKER!

white-house-live-shot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    It says towards the end, Democrats!

The Florida people are getting to much sun. Its melting their brain.
    he doesn't want to read ANYTHING that doesn't come from the beloved CNN-MSNBCpms-NYT-WaPo-Vox.

and when it is posted by those stalwarts of Journalism, he only reads the headlines then copies and posts.

But most times it's just his own blathering or some stupid ass meme that some of his basement dwelling brethren have created.

As for the sun? naw... just the typical heel-to-toe mach the Dems have instilled in all of their followers.

The Afro-Americans that they have been courting for the past 50 years, have come to realize that this President (Trump #45) has done more for them then ANY of their "saviors" have produced for them and they are starting to show it where it counts... the ballot box.

I (proudly) wear my KAG2020 hat everywhere I go, and have only had 2 not give me the Thumbs-Up sign. One SJW in Chapel Hill a year ago... all was fine until she slapped me and went for my hat. ( slapped me multiple times) At which point she got throat punched.. hit the sidewalk screaming for a PoPo. He crossed the street and slapped the cuffs........ on her. I had iggy'd her rants for close to five minutes before the strike.

I love to debate.. point out FACTS to the opposition and have a civil discourse, but when the other side of the isle is only willing to listen/read views that fit their agenda, it is extremely hard to have a calm rational discussion. Case in point, some of the users here. (Yes bsm2 I DO read articles from your "preferred" sites also )

" My FACTS don't give a FUCK about your opines/feelings " Ben Shapiro 2018

Let your heart be not troubled .. for we will prevail. #KeepAmericaGreat2020

fret not their bank account in the name of George Soros is full... Problem is he has also been linked to the FBI-Whistleblower and the crap in Ukraine. Ukraine has resumed the investigations into Burisma Holdings, their 2016 involvement in OUR elections and in each instance GS's name is popping up. And recent reports from the AG is they have also linked his involvement in Black Lives Matter - Anti-Fakes and the unrest is the EU and are looking into other things he is reported to be linked to here in the states.

tick tock

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Support flips against impeachment as Trump approval rating jumps: Poll

Did I say I could do this all day?

Less and Less people want impeachment. More and More people approve of President Trump since this whole circus started!

Support flips against impeachment as Trump approval rating jumps: Poll

Did I say I could do this all day?

Less and Less people want impeachment. More and More people approve of President Trump since this whole circus started!

He's DONE! NOBODY wants a CROOK for President! TIME UNTIL TRUMP Circus LEAVES OFFICE 424 or less
    PS Tick TOCK