Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Accurio Press C2060L J-3102 Tray 3 300gm

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    If i am not borred to post it then he should not be borred just to find it in SM if has not already.
    This is some precautions to disable end users to mess with DIPSW
    Hey Toxic, I didn't mean you but OP
    Good point about endusers, not many techs will think about it before post codes, etc.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts CopierNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Hey Toxic, I didn't mean you but OP
    Good point about endusers, not many techs will think about it before post codes, etc.

Tray 3 is LU-202 XL. I have read the manual and DIP switch has been changed for Registration Motor (M45) gap for hard and unspecified media.But its not working. In manual there is an adjustment for media separation but if paper jamming meets particular conditions. (A) if media goes upward and stick to intermediate transfer belt. (B) If media goes between the gap between transfer roller and fusing entrance.

In my case media jam before transfer roller. I have checked it by removing the process unit cover and cheating the switch and front door. Media reaches to registration section smoothly then suddenly it jams. Due to rotation of motor and creation of loop it moves forward a little bit and reach near Fusing exit sensor. About an inch before exit sensor.

I dont think separation adjustment will work because if it is due to separation trouble then media should also jam from Bypass tray. But from manual bypass tray same 300gm media works perfectly without a single jam. No J-3102.

I also have changed tension points of separation roller spring. Result is zero. After reading manual and doing above work i decided to take advice from KM Giants and Titans......

If i am not borred to post it then he should not be borred just to find it in SM if has not already.
    This is some precautions to disable end users to mess with DIPSW

Manual is used for reference and troubleshooting but reading books does not guarantee that our problems will be solved. There are a lot of things which are not mentioned in manuals.

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Accurio Press C2060L J-3102 Tray 3  300gm

No... but its a useful tool. And I don't throw away a useful tool if it doesn't fit every bolt. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    No... but its a useful tool. And I don't throw away a useful tool if it doesn't fit every bolt. =^..^=
    True that.
    My 2 cents.
    Experienced techs sometimes have supernatural ability to read the books between the lines and find their solutions...still they need first to READ it. Next it's a matter of thinking.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

We are in offtopic but just to say from my point of view, theory od operations is very good part of SM and helped me so much times to figure out strange things when just reading codes did not help directly to solve problem.
    Like @tsb said,sometimes with not ordinary problems must read between lines and use logic.

We are in offtopic but just to say from my point of view, theory od operations is very good part of SM and helped me so much times to figure out strange things when just reading codes did not help directly to solve problem.
    Like @tsb said,sometimes with not ordinary problems must read between lines and use logic.

WELL, what about solution of this problem? Paper jam from LU at number 9, Near Exit sensor, 300GM. Jam code J-3102?

???

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

What is machine counter?
    Are all sizes of that 300 gsm paper jams or specific size only?

In my case media jam before transfer roller. I have checked it by removing the process unit cover and cheating the switch and front door. Media reaches to registration section smoothly then suddenly it jams. Due to rotation of motor and creation of loop it moves forward a little bit and reach near Fusing exit sensor. About an inch before exit sensor.
    I dont understand this very well.
    How jam can be before transfer roller and near fusing exit sensor?
    It should enter fusing unit to be even close to fusing exit sensor or i dont understand good?
    You mean maybe near fusing loop sensor?

Did you try to change loop adjustment, it should be settings for each tray, i would try that.