Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: No Animation Guide Data Available on bizhub C360

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    ooh ok THAT makes it alllllll better!

A technician came to the office and wanted to cheat us, we asked him to make the users in the c360 and he disabled the hd and he wanted to charge us for enabling it, not before cleaning it. thus appearing the message of the animation guide. Therefore, I requested the file to be able to install it from the USB port
    A technician came to the office and wanted to cheat us, we asked him to make the users in the c360 and he disabled the hd and he wanted to charge us for enabling it, not before cleaning it. thus appearing the message of the animation guide. Therefore, I requested the file to be able to install it from the USB port

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fonahpo View Post
    Come on, what type of techs you paid for is your problem plus we hear only one side of the story
    Sorry have no Movie data available for non-contributors.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    No Animation Guide Data Available on bizhub C360

Lol, you should have just Google how to add users in account track on a konica and did it yourself.
    Tons of videos out there.
    As far as the animation guide, it's not really necessary for operation but as pointed out from other users and the PM you sent me, become a contributor and you will be happy. All I'm gonna say in public.
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    Lol, you should have just Google how to add users in account track on a konica and did it yourself.
    As far as the animation guide, it's not really necessary for operation but as pointed out from other users and the PM you sent me, become a contributor and you will be happy. All I'm gonna say in public.
    WHY Synth?

it's just sooo much easier to come here.. bitch n moan about "being ripped off" by a tech he PAID... and then expect US to help him while at that same time he doesn't offer ANYTHING to us to help him.

I'd rather have to deal with hemorrhoids!

screw these damn loser users.

oh and FYI to all new users that want to complain about techs... PM me and I will throw the RED CARD... ridicule you in PM and put you on perm block!

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    yeah he has pm'd me twice now..

one trying to make his case about the "rip off tech" I TOLD him to stop pming me

and then another one "YOU ARE WRONG" and laid out why we should help him

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?

YOU WANT TO BASH A TECH AND THEN COME IN HERE AND THEN BEG FOR FREE HELP?

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

one trying to make his case about the "rip off tech" I TOLD him to stop pming me

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?

Now, have a great idea for the Admin. Users with below 5-10 posts shouldn't have ability to use PM function.
    That could/should reduce abuse to old/experienced users greatly!
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?

you are crazy friend, I came to this forum for help; I'm new . I sent you a message saying "sorry" and you started saying pure bullshit. I don't know what's wrong with you. you may have a bad day and need therapy

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Now, have a great idea for the Admin. Users with below 5-10 posts shouldn't have ability to use PM function.

Is it a problem to be new and want to learn?

Is it a problem to be new and want to learn?

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    +1 Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by fonahpo View Post
    you are crazy friend, I came to this forum for help; I'm new . I sent you a message saying "sorry" and you started saying pure bullshit. I don't know what's wrong with you. you may have a bad day and need therapy
    no Skidmark...

what we don't need is whiny lil people that THINK they got screwed. Then come in here an bitch n moan and piss all over things. People like you have to realize a few things about life ( if can go that self reflective on yourself): 1) you are not the center of the universe 2) even on a service call a tech is not required to put up abusive bullshit from the customer. 3) you opinion is like a shitpile.. we all have them and most STINK.

That being said... 1) this site is run by one man, he doesn't get paid for his troubles 2) advice given here by TRAINED techs (most times we have 20+ years in the field) and like Aneurysm WE DON'T GET PAID for our help here. 3) WE ALL have met entitled lil end users like you, we didn't care for people like you in the field, and we really don't care to put up with the BULLSHIT here. 4) get trained on the machine and you won't have to be worried about being "ripped off" nor having to deal with people here. 5) as techs some of have also had to take classes on " How to deal with a dickhead customer " because the adage about " the customer is always right " is just plain ole' BULLSHIT! 6) salesmen lie.. just about as much as the customers.

I bet you had this 'ttude with the "rip-off tech" and that's WHY you are in the spot you're in.

There are reason's we are TECHs and you are an end user.

IF you care to get a tiny idea of what a TRAINED tech goes thru dealing with people like you, please check out the following forum"

What is the dumbist customer comment/question you've heard?