Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Are you going to work?

Re: Are you going to work?

"Hacked", "Reversed-Engineered" (whatever you want to call it) the accounts TeraByte license so I can make my own imaging devices.

Have 8 devices (HDDs or USB stick) to image laptops.

Been at this for A LONG TIME to know how to do things that other people can only dream of.

Here in Oz our company has those that can working from home, tech's and those that cant work from home and are over 60 years old (me) are told to take leave.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Are you going to work?

Here in NJ a lot of my accounts are closing and I'm ok with that. Since this Corona crap started I carry clorex wipes and wipe down the control panel every call. A copier is like a petri dish growing germs!

Thank God we have a great president that thinks outside the box and shut down travel from China early on. Unlike the last president with the Swine flu where him and Biden waited 6 months and 13,000 people died before doing anything! Never hear that from the FAKE NEWS press!

I see my post got bsm (Bull Shit Master) to crawl out from under his rock! Ha-ha still have the asshole blocked and will never read or care what he says. Can't wait until Trump is re-elected and see this punk crawl under his rock never to be seen again. Does he ever help anyone here or just spew false Dem bullshit?

Wanted to add this moron bsm thinks leaving me red reputation cards bothers me. Guess what I could care less. I help enough people here that I have plenty of good reputation to go around. Unlike this dickhead who helps NO one and only here to stir up trouble with political nonsense. Dosen't even contribute $$ to this site. No worries I have an email out to the admin and this punk is on his way out. Enjoy your last days here. And when you come back with new name we will sniff you out right away and ban that name. Nice knowing you kid! Hahahahaha
    Last edited by copyman; 03-17-2020 at 03:18 AM.

U.S. President Barack Obama waited until millions were infected and thousands were dead before declaring a public health emergency concerning swine flu, the H1N1 virus.

download (2).pngdownload (2).pngdownload (2).png

Most tech's are smart enough to Google unless your from South Jersey
    Last edited by bsm2; 03-17-2020 at 09:58 AM.

Technician

Still working. Techs are not required to work. You can use vacation or go unpaid. I don't want to piss away all my vacation time just yet. My production customers have said they will continue to work, so I will too ... as long as I'm healthy.

Are you going to work?

Also still working. Like another tech mentioned before, carrying Clorox wipes and wiping the op panels to start the call with.
    21 Cases here in Nebraska. My town closed all of it's schools down on March 9th, a week later other towns followed, but now all schools statewide have been suspended for 6 - 8 weeks.
    Our governor recommended the 10 person gathering rule, and has shut down bars and restaurants (except for drive thru and takeout).
    We also have the completely wiped out stores here. 1st time ever that our Walmart has open and closing hours (for overnight restocking), it's been like f*cking Black Friday (for toilet paper and food) every morning since last Friday.
    Omertà

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Are you going to work?

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Also still working. Like another tech mentioned before, carrying Clorox wipes and wiping the op panels to start the call with.
    21 Cases here in Nebraska. My town closed all of it's schools down on March 9th, a week later other towns followed, but now all schools statewide have been suspended for 6 - 8 weeks.
    Our governor recommended the 10 person gathering rule, and has shut down bars and restaurants (except for drive thru and takeout).
    We also have the completely wiped out stores here. 1st time ever that our Walmart has open and closing hours (for overnight restocking), it's been like f*cking Black Friday (for toilet paper and food) every morning since last Friday.
    This too shall pass Brother...

you have it nailed down, God's Speed.

We have 3 cases in my county.. 1 already 'recovered' 1 self quarantined 1 mandatory Q.

Problem is people from 40 miles away (Raleigh) coming and raiding our stores.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Are you going to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    This too shall pass Brother...

you have it nailed down, God's Speed.

We have 3 cases in my county.. 1 already 'recovered' 1 self quarantined 1 mandatory Q.

Problem is people from 40 miles away (Raleigh) coming and raiding our stores.
    Kern County Health Department announced today that they now have their first confirmed case. Only information made available is that the person is not a Kern County resident. No information as to what part of Kern County the person is in. The patient is a woman who traveled from New York. 84 COVID-19 tests of Kern County residents have been conducted, of which 38 have come back negative. The remaining tests are still pending, he said.