Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: reset tool, A145FW.tar

Quote Originally Posted by MVPunisher View Post
    Hey guys any chance someone has the A55VFW file>?

Some reason I have the other 2 and not that one. Need that one. I contributed to site a few minutes ago (long overdue for that).... I am a Konica dealer can't find it in one stop though.

Thanks!
    Also I had the other two, but no this one. So direct from knova...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Woxner's Avatar

you have to get the link in the bulliten for replacing the mfb on the site

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriverassy View Post
    Also I had the other two, but no this one. So direct from knova...
    Once MVPunisher has grabbed the file, I think the file should probably be removed from the posting. Just my opinion, but I'd hate to see an end user get hold of it and cause havoc to their machine. Definitely not something an end user should have access to.
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Dear Friends
    We have Develop Ineo+ 284E since i dont have CE password I flashed reset tool, A145FW.tar file ater that printer is restarting after the first block is appearing can hear Exposure lamp is coming on and initializing the carriage at this moment it is restarting any help please

SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 1,000+ Posts
    reset tool, A145FW.tar

Quote Originally Posted by rkamvsjj View Post
    Dear Friends
    We have Develop Ineo+ 284E since i dont have CE password I flashed reset tool, A145FW.tar file ater that printer is restarting after the first block is appearing can hear Exposure lamp is coming on and initializing the carriage at this moment it is restarting any help please
    The post by Femaster warned about an end user getting the file and wreaking havoc with their machine.

I would guess you are not a tech since you are not aware of the default CE password and that you did not correctly follow the reset procedure and wait for the "Restore" to reboot a couple of times to transfer the data from the SSD to the MFP board after it was reset.

I sympathize with your situation but this is why non Konica tech's should never try and mess with firmware or service mode.

(and that CE password has been posted so many times here on copytechnet and online that a quick google search would have given you that info or you could buy the service manual online for next to nothing. Never work on a copier if you don't even have the manual)

But,sadly, I don't think having service mode access will help you to recover from your current situation. You could try the reset tool again and see if it will load and do the reset and then the restore correctly.
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    reset tool, A145FW.tar

Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    Once MVPunisher has grabbed the file, I think the file should probably be removed from the posting. Just my opinion, but I'd hate to see an end user get hold of it and cause havoc to their machine. Definitely not something an end user should have access to.
    exactly as the user that posted next found out.

THESE FILES SHOULD NOT SHARED OPENLY LIKE THIS

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE REMOVED BEFORE WE GET MORE BUMBLING USERS TO DOWNLOAD AND FUCK UP THEIR MACHINES!

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    reset tool, A145FW.tar

that screwdriver guy put the file up for public use.
    once again i ask why this thread isnt locked and that attachment above removed.
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.

Dear Friends
    We lost the CE Password some one changed it thats why I used the NVRAM tool with doubt whether it will work or not with Develop machine

When I flashed Reset tool file it says Data copied then I restarted the machine hoping that restore message will come but it was keep rebooting. I am not sure that the file i used is for KM 284 e machine don't know whether It will work with Develop 284E

Be cool It is my own printer and I am learning hope you all had same experience at least one point of time in your life so no more complaining Enjoy the life with simple way
    Last edited by rkamvsjj; 03-19-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    reset tool, A145FW.tar

but it was keep rebooting.
    its supposed to. did you even read the document?
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.

Yes I read the document some thing I missed . Any way thanks for the concerns you all are having