Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sp4510sf error

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

sp4510sf error

im a toshiba tech independent one of my customers ended up with this 4510
    it popped an sc544-00 I tried to buy the book on manualslib.com but looking at the preview it doesnt say how to get in and navigate sp mode looks very complicated
    i need to get into sp mode to reset the error and im thinking a new fuser section will solve the problem even though the book says it could also be one of 3 boards im guessing the most common fix is the fuser
    any help in getting in and doing reset would be great otherwise I will have to refer them to a ricoh dealer and maybe lose my customer
    I cant afford to lose them please help
    thanks
    bruce

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Re: sp4510sf error

Quote Originally Posted by bruce 49dcs View Post
    it popped an sc544-00 I tried to buy the book on manualslib.com but looking at the preview it doesnt say how to get in and navigate sp mode looks very complicated
    i need to get into sp mode to reset the error and im thinking a new fuser section will solve the problem even though the book says it could also be one of 3 boards im guessing the most common fix is the fuser
    any help in getting in and doing reset would be great otherwise I will have to refer them to a ricoh dealer and maybe lose my customer
    thanks
    bruce
    PM me and i will email the service manual..
    I have not seen one of these in a long time..
    in SM usually 5810 is fuser reset,ck thermisters and thermofuses

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    PM me and i will email the service manual..
    I have not seen one of these in a long time..
    in SM usually 5810 is fuser reset,ck thermisters and thermofuses
    dont know how to pm im old school my email is fortyninedcs@yahoo.com thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

dont know how to pm im old school my email is fortyninedcs@yahoo.com thanks
    ok done good luck

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    sp4510sf error

thanks
    bruce
    Stop trying to blow smoke out your ars. Manualslib.com does not sell manuals. It is a free download service. This is a fairly new MFP, the manual show Copyright 2015. It uses the newer 6 digit access code. It also allows the installing deafer tech to change the access code to any 6 digit number they desire.

Too bad you do not know how to use PM (Private Messaging). Otherwise someone might PM you the newer code and the alternative that many techs use.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Stop trying to blow smoke out your ars. Manualslib.com does not sell manuals. It is a free download service. This is a fairly new MFP, the manual show Copyright 2015. It uses the newer 6 digit access code. It also allows the installing deafer tech to change the access code to any 6 digit number they desire.

Too bad you do not know how to use PM (Private Messaging). Otherwise someone might PM you the newer code and the alternative that many techs use.
    being rude doesnt help anyone but i get it you in california i lived there 15 years rudest people ive ever met

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    sp4510sf error

being rude doesnt help anyone but i get it you in california i lived there 15 years rudest people ive ever met
    I was pointing out a fact. We do not like liars. You are the rude one and it has just cost you a Red card.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    sp4510sf error

+1 to Slims comment. we are pretty forgiving in most instances ... but try to Bullshit us won't work.

and frankly your comment lumping all people from CA into one bunch is not only rude... but it shows a closed mind on your part.

maybe we shouldn't even try to help people with less than a 20 rep power... see how that makes YOU feel? grow up mommy told you not to lie.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    +1 to Slims comment. we are pretty forgiving in most instances ... but try to Bullshit us won't work.

and frankly your comment lumping all people from CA into one bunch is not only rude... but it shows a closed mind on your part.

maybe we shouldn't even try to help people with less than a 20 rep power... see how that makes YOU feel? grow up mommy told you not to lie.
    im not a liar you jerk im 63 and have been a copier tech for 35 years and by the way thanks for proving my point about cali let me guess you hate trump too

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    sp4510sf error

C'mon guys.....you're being really harsh to a guy who really politely asked for help and simply said he tried to "buy" the manual. He said he's old school, and he may not have known that it's free just from looking at the preview, but he's right that entering SP mode is not included in it.
    Not fair at all to jump on him for that, and then to double-down on it, just because he tried to defend himself.

It's a stressful, scary and uncertain time for a lot of people (me included), and it seems to me that it might be a good time for all of us to show a little more kindness, than vitriol for such small things.

Feel free to start directing the insults my way now if you want

EDIT: Bruce weighed in again since I started typing.
    Tip for you: The continuous stone throwing never solves anything. Just quit and walk away