Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Trump halts World Health Organization funding over coronavirus 'failure'

Excellent news, although I like Trump as I am from England his policies don't usually affect me, this one does.

The article goes on to say...

Donald Trump was condemned for putting countless lives at risk on Tuesday when he announced the US is freezing payments to the World Health Organization (WHO) over its handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
    The same news site had an article a few days back criticizing the WHO

link> The WHO v coronavirus: why it can't handle the pandemic

Complete and utter hypocrisy this is typical of the "Guardian", criticizes the WHO then a few days later when Trump takes some measures against them he is suddenly doing the wrong thing.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Trump touts saliva coronavirus tests after FDA emergency authorization

New Saliva test with emergency approval from FDA.
    I wonder how the media and liberals will spin this Now that President Trump is touting it.
    My bet is that they will say something along the lines of “Trump touting unproven testing method”, or “Trump embraces new testing method, but is he right?”
    You catch my drift. If he says or does something good for us, he is immediately vilified.

TRUMP2020
    Omertà

Fact check: Trump denies saying another thing he said and makes more false claims at coronavirus briefing
    Speaking Tuesday in the Rose Garden of the White House, President Donald Trump denied making a comment he did make. He criticized the World Health Organization for the same thing he has done before. He wrongly suggested he was the only national leader to impose travel restrictions on China. He claimed he was "authorizing" governors to lift coronavirus restrictions even though this power always belonged to governors. He falsely claimed, again, that "nobody ever thought" there would be a crisis like this. And he repeated some of his favorite false claims about his tariffs on China.
    Here's a rundown of Trump's claims, and the facts around them.

Fact check: Trump denies saying another thing he said and makes more false claims at coronavirus briefing - CNNPolitics

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Trump halts World Health Organization funding over coronavirus 'failure'

Excellent news, although I like Trump as I am from England his policies don't usually affect me, this one does.

The article goes on to say...

The same news site had an article a few days back criticizing the WHO

link> The WHO v coronavirus: why it can't handle the pandemic

Complete and utter hypocrisy this is typical of the "Guardian", criticizes the WHO then a few days later when Trump takes some measures against them he is suddenly doing the wrong thing.
    A news source isn't supposed to take sides. How is this hypocrisy?? You obviously read too much biased " news". This is how real journalists actually work, they report not create.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    A news source isn't supposed to take sides. How is this hypocrisy?? You obviously read too much biased " news". This is how real journalists actually work, they report not create.
    oh you must be bsm2's alter ego, the one that can respond to a post intelligently.

You are right a news source should not be biased but the Guardian and BBC are so far left wing they cannot help reveal it in almost everything they publish.
    The hypocrisy is when they criticise the Wuhan Health Organisation and then when Trump de funds them they are critical of him.
    There are is no real journalism left in the UK its all opinionated facts and downright lies.

We had a poll here "do you trust the media" have a look at the results, it seems those that trust the media are a dying breed.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

oh you must be bsm2's alter ego, the one that can respond to a post intelligently.

You are right a news source should not be biased but the Guardian and BBC are so far left wing they cannot help reveal it in almost everything they publish.
    The hypocrisy is when they criticise the Wuhan Health Organisation and then when Trump de funds them they are critical of him.
    There are is no real journalism left in the UK its all opinionated facts and downright lies.

We had a poll here "do you trust the media" have a look at the results, it seems those that trust the media are a dying breed.
    Apparently your company hasn't found a better one yet!

You just cant make this Shit up
    In unprecedented move, Treasury orders Trump’s name printed on stimulus checks

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

As I stated, reporting on both sides of an issue equally is a sign of good journalism.
    As for the poll on trusting the media, that is pretty broad. If you narrow it down to specific sources like maybe Fox, or Breitbart or CNN etc. then maybe it would actually mean something.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Trump touts saliva coronavirus tests after FDA emergency authorization

New Saliva test with emergency approval from FDA.
    I wonder how the media and liberals will spin this Now that President Trump is touting it.
    My bet is that they will say something along the lines of “Trump touting unproven testing method”, or “Trump embraces new testing method, but is he right?”
    You catch my drift. If he says or does something good for us, he is immediately vilified.

TRUMP2020

The main reason regular people don't trust donny is because he lies with total abandon. He will lie about something and then when confronted will lie and say he didn't say it. And his disciples, for whatever reason, will defend him instead of demanding he be honest, even when there is recorded evidence of him lying. That is why everything he promotes is questioned. People aren't necessarily questioning the product he is promoting, they are questioning his credibility.