Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Good News Trump: March 19th, 2020
    A study in Nature showed lab studies revealed remdesivir combined with chloroquine were “highly effective” against novel coronavirus and “should be assessed in human patients” with COVID-19. It is now being tested in several clinical trials as a treatment for the illness.
    Omertà

Elon Musk says orders to stay home are 'fascist' in expletive-laced rant during Tesla earnings call

I don’t normally agree with Mr. Musk, but this is a sentiment that at least half the country shares.

“So the expansion of the shelter in place or as we call it forcibly imprisoning people in their homes, against all their constitutional rights, is my opinion, and breaking people's freedoms in ways that are horrible and wrong, and not why people came to America or built this country, excuse me. It's outrage, it's an outrage. It will cause loss, great, great harm, but not just to Tesla, but any company. And while people will weather the storm there are many small companies that will not," he said.

Later, he continued in the same vein, "I think the people are going to be very angry about this and are very angry. It's like somebody should be, if somebody wants to stay in the house that's great, they should be allowed to stay in the house and they should not be compelled to leave. But to say that they cannot leave their house, and they will be arrested if they do, this is fascist. This is not democratic. This is not freedom. Give people back their g**d**n freedom."
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    The dramatic announcement by Dr Anthony Fauci in the Oval Office on Wednesday prompted concerns among scientists that the Trump administration was raising hopes about a coronavirus treatment before sharing the full data with researchers.

I Wondered when they would nay say this drug. Didn’t think it would be the VERY NEXT DAY!!!! Hahaha!

Oh, and even Fauci is worried about “leaks” from government officials, so it’s not just Trump that knows people can’t keep their mouths shut!

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Concerns over leaks compelled the top U.S. infectious disease official to reveal data on Gilead Sciences Inc’s experimental drug remdesivir, the first in a scientifically rigorous clincial trial to show benefit in treating COVID-19.

Says Dr. Steve Nissen:
    But I want to get a full understanding of what happened here, and not get it via a photo opportunity from the Oval Office."
    Just showing how much they hate GOOD NEWS coming from Trump or his advisers!
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    The dramatic announcement by Dr Anthony Fauci in the Oval Office on Wednesday prompted concerns among scientists that the Trump administration was raising hopes about a coronavirus treatment before sharing the full data with researchers.

I Wondered when they would nay say this drug. Didn’t think it would be the VERY NEXT DAY!!!! Hahaha!

Oh, and even Fauci is worried about “leaks” from government officials, so it’s not just Trump that knows people can’t keep their mouths shut!

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Concerns over leaks compelled the top U.S. infectious disease official to reveal data on Gilead Sciences Inc’s experimental drug remdesivir, the first in a scientifically rigorous clincial trial to show benefit in treating COVID-19.

Says Dr. Steve Nissen:
    But I want to get a full understanding of what happened here, and not get it via a photo opportunity from the Oval Office."
    Just showing how much they hate GOOD NEWS coming from Trump or his advisers!
    Funny to You maybe your waiting on the TRUMPS UV Lysol Study

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Funny to You maybe your waiting on the TRUMPS UV Lysol Study
    UV light has been used “in the body” for like 16 years!!! Get your facts straight geezer!
    And most scientists and experts agree that chemotherapy is essentially a “disinfectant” for the body.
    Omertà

UV light has been used “in the body” for like 16 years!!! Get your facts straight geezer!
    And most scientists and experts agree that chemotherapy is essentially a “disinfectant” for the body.
    Hilarious
    News Flash Chemo is Not UV light

Get your facts straight geezer!
    Let us know how the Lysol study goes

Elon Musk says orders to stay home are 'fascist' in expletive-laced rant during Tesla earnings call

I don’t normally agree with Mr. Musk, but this is a sentiment that at least half the country shares.

“So the expansion of the shelter in place or as we call it forcibly imprisoning people in their homes, against all their constitutional rights, is my opinion, and breaking people's freedoms in ways that are horrible and wrong, and not why people came to America or built this country, excuse me. It's outrage, it's an outrage. It will cause loss, great, great harm, but not just to Tesla, but any company. And while people will weather the storm there are many small companies that will not," he said.

Later, he continued in the same vein, "I think the people are going to be very angry about this and are very angry. It's like somebody should be, if somebody wants to stay in the house that's great, they should be allowed to stay in the house and they should not be compelled to leave. But to say that they cannot leave their house, and they will be arrested if they do, this is fascist. This is not democratic. This is not freedom. Give people back their g**d**n freedom."
    It will be interesting to watch tomorrow, May 1st, otherwise known as "May Day" world wide and see is any laws will be passed, etc. Hopefully it will pass by with no issues, keep your eyes and ears open.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    The USS Comfort from their spokesman said " why didn't NYC send us more infected?"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    As someone born and lived in nyc or right outside of nyc,1st The mayor of nyc is a total a hole...
    The ship that came to nyc is older and not equipped "air locks"and really could not be used for covid but was intended to move
    existing NON covid hospital patients out of the existing hospitals..
    Why they never did that could be incompetence,lack of available ambulances,EMTs etc etc....
    OUR governor also is without any merit...
    He has a history of everything he touches turns to shit...
    He does not think outside the box nor does he "just get it done"..
    His brother is another a hole chris cuomo,out and about in the hamptons while infected with covid 19...

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    As someone born and lived in nyc or right outside of nyc,1st The mayor of nyc is a total a hole...
    The ship that came to nyc is older and not equipped "air locks"and really could not be used for covid but was intended to move
    existing NON covid hospital patients out of the existing hospitals..
    Why they never did that could be incompetence,lack of available ambulances,EMTs etc etc....
    OUR governor also is without any merit...
    He has a history of everything he touches turns to shit...
    He does not think outside the box nor does he "just get it done"..
    His brother is another a hole chris cuomo,out and about in the hamptons while infected with covid 19...
    I'd give you two thumbs up, but only have the option for one. My brother lives in the south hamptons and said every 1% is out there using all the resources, clogging up the roads, etc.