Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Wow, I just wish to meet/know more people like You!
    LOL. From reading the taglines at the bottom of your posts, it seems we view things in a similar way. Rock on.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yup total BS
    Rebel HQ that's your research
    what a Joke
    Duped again
    Good Luck you may want watch some real news.
    All you want to do is stir the pot and cause chaos. Welcome to the ignore list. PLEASE do the same for me.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    All you want to do is stir the pot and cause chaos. Welcome to the ignore list. PLEASE do the same for me.
    So sorry you can't handle the Truth
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING
    Have a great day

George Soros Conspiracy Resurfaces Using Old 'Paid Protestor' YouTube Video: 'How Gullible Can You Be?'

The footage—uploaded to the platform in 2017—has been circulating on Facebook and Twitter in recent days amid demonstrations sparked by the death of an unarmed black man, George Floyd, after an arrest by police in Minneapolis on May 25.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    LOL. From reading the taglines at the bottom of your posts, it seems we view things in a similar way. Rock on.
    Normally I stay also away from these things, I'm at another part of the world and here we have same discussions, enough for me to even think to mess with American politics.

However I count people not by religion, politics, etc.
    Imho in reality there are only two types of people. Good ones and us others. I vote for a good people I try to learn from them everyday and like to work towards being better human being...maybe...hopefully.
    Someday others will learn from my errors and keep spreading good will.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Epidemiologist Who Triggered Worldwide Lockdowns Admits: Without Instituting Full Lockdown, Sweden Essentially Getting Same Effect | The Daily Wire

Wait! What!? Sweden didn't lockdown, and somehow a lot less people (per million) got sick and died?!?!? How can that be?? How can it be that these people were so WRONG!!
    On Tuesday, Professor Neil Ferguson, of Imperial College London, whose bleak projections of future deaths from COVID-19 influenced governments around the world to institute massive lockdowns, admitted of Sweden, which did not institute harsh lockdowns, “It is interesting that adopting a policy that didn't come close to a full lockdown – they have got quite a long way to the same effect.”
    “As well as fewer deaths, Sweden’s GDP actually grew in the first quarter of 2020, suggesting it might avoid the worst of the economic fallout from the crisis.
    Asked why 4,000 people had died in Sweden instead of the 90,000 that had been forecast, he answered, “I think it’s an interesting question. “It’s clear that when you look at their mortality, they are not seeing the rate of decline most European countries are seeing.

The Imperial College London model headed by Ferguson surmised as many as 2.2 million Americans could die from the virus. (Over-Predicting Much?!?!). It also suggested 510,000 people would die in the U.K.
    Omertà

Coronavirus: Sweden's Tegnell admits too many died
    Sweden's controversial decision not to impose a strict lockdown in response to the Covid-19 pandemic led to too many deaths, the man behind the policy, Anders Tegnell, has acknowledged.

Sweden has seen a far higher mortality rate than its nearest neighbours and its nationals are being barred from crossing their borders.

Dr Tegnell told Swedish radio more should have been done early on.

"There is quite obviously a potential for improvement in what we have done."

Sweden has counted 4,542 deaths and 40,803 infections in a population of 10 million, while Denmark, Norway and Finland have imposed lockdowns and seen far lower rates.

Denmark has seen 580 deaths, Norway has had 237 deaths and Finland 321. Sweden reported a further 74 deaths on Wednesday.

How Tegnell's views have changed
    Dr Tegnell, who is Sweden's state epidemiologist and in charge of the country's response to Covid-19, told BBC News in April that the high death toll was mainly because homes for the elderly had been unable to keep the disease out, although he emphasised that "does not disqualify our strategy as a whole".

Sweden Admits Its COVID-19 Approach May Have Been Wrong
    Sweden’s top epidemiologist has admitted his strategy to fight Covid-19 resulted in too many deaths, after persuading his country to avoid a strict lockdown. “If we were to encounter the same illness with the same knowledge that we have today, I think our response would land somewhere in between what Sweden did and what the rest of the world has done,” Anders Tegnell said in an interview with Swedish Radio.

White House Coronavirus Policy Still Motivated By Debunked Model
    Zero Deaths by May 15
    <font size="7"><strong>

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Wokevirus

When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.