Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

NYPD Officers Are Retiring In Droves Over Leadership’s Handling Of Riots, Officials Say | The Daily Wire

Knew this was going to happen!
    HUNDREDS of Innocent, good, law-abiding New York Officers (who were not like Mr. Chauvin) we’re injured during the protests (some of the being black also), and have decided to call it quits and retire way earlier than expected.
    When local/ state/ and federal officials are calling “for your head”, its time to get out of the game. These guys have families, and have decided they won’t be a target for the media, democrats, and blacks.

They do not have your back and will use you as a political pawn!” Monahan said in the letter. “My assessment is ‘Hands off the protester/looter you will be assaulted by them. Hands-on the protester/looter you will be assaulted by our elected officials.’ BE CAREFUL!”

Omertà

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    I Refuse Not to Be Heard’: Georgia in Uproar Over Voting Meltdown
    Long lines and malfunctioning voting machines marred statewide primary elections in Georgia, renewing attention on voting rights there.

Georgia’s statewide primary elections on Tuesday were overwhelmed by a full-scale meltdown of new voting systems put in place after widespread claims of voter suppression during the state’s 2018 governor’s election.

Scores of new state-ordered voting machines were reported to be missing or malfunctioning, and hourslong lines materialized at polling places across Georgia.

Some people gave up and left before casting a ballot, and concerns spread that the problems would disenfranchise untold voters, particularly African-Americans. Predominantly black areas experienced some of the worst problems.

With Republican-leaning Georgia emerging as a possible battleground in this year’s presidential election and home to two competitive Senate races, the voting mess rattled Democratic officials and voters, with some blaming the state’s Republican governor and secretary of state for hastily instituting a new voting system without enough provisional ballots in case the voting machines did not function.

“It is a disaster that was preventable,” Stacey Abrams, the Democrat who narrowly lost the disputed 2018 governor’s race, said in an interview Tuesday afternoon. “It is emblematic of the deep systemic issues we have here in Georgia. One of the reasons we are so insistent upon better operations is that you can have good laws, but if you have incompetent management and malfeasance, voters get hurt, and that’s what we see happening in Georgia today.”
    The new voting system in Georgia cost $100 M. Like any very large gov't purchase, all bids had to reviewed by a board. That board did not recommend the voting system that the State eventually installed. This system was their second choice. The award of the contract was over ruled by the Republican Secretary of State and given to a small company with no experience in instaling 30,000 voting machines in a very short period of time.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel with Farage.
    Who will you be voting for?

When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Who will you be voting for?

Whom do you think he'll vote for?
    Let the truth be knownLet the truth be known

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Whom do you think he'll vote for?
    Let the truth be knownLet the truth be known

Well considering that he is a Canadian, I know that he doesn't get to vote in the USA and I doubt if he gets to vote in the UK.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Well considering that he is a Canadian, I know that he doesn't get to vote in the USA and I doubt if he gets to vote in the UK.
    Exactly

So 'black face' truDont

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Exactly

So 'black face' truDont

The difference between me and you three amigos is that I really do think for myself. I hold my leaders accountable and I don't believe everything that comes out of his or her mouth. I don't scour the internet just looking for ridiculous conspiracy theories. I make my own choice and don't vote along party lines.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The difference between me and you three amigos is that I really do think for myself. I hold my leaders accountable and I don't believe everything that comes out of his or her mouth. I don't scour the internet just looking for ridiculous conspiracy theories. I make my own choice and don't vote along party lines.
    From what you post here it is obvious that you are lying. The three lock step goose stepping amigos are you, SalesServiceGuy and bsm2. Since you claim to hold your leaders accountable, what do you have to say about photographs of your Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in Blackface?