Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    George Floyd (a career criminal/ burglary/ armed robbery/ assault of a pregnant woman (with whom he pointed a gun at the unborn baby in the stomach)/ drug dealer and user. He was classified as a dangerous and violent offender.
    He got a Gold casket.
    7 funerals.
    His funeral was aired by every major news network.
    WHY!!!???!!!???
    Soldiers die, and all their families get is a flag!

Also so during his arrest (for using counterfeit bills) he was high on methemphetamine!
    Newly released video from a business shows how he fought/ resisted two officers who were trying to get him in their car.
    The media won’t show you that!
    And now i see they took off COPS and LIVE PD from airing as it depict african americans as criminals....
    It such a shit storm.....

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Donny boy has been involved in many contractor rip offs (where he chose not to pay hard working Americans), yet you choose not to judge him for that.
    Why are you so eager to judge George Floyd?
    I agree trump is known for being a dirty scumbag to people he hires.
    He did it when he built TRUMP tower and at his mansion in florida.
    I know a carpenter who worked a month at his place and at the end of the stint
    he paid them what he wanted not what he said and told them then sue me...
    AS bad as he is the DEMS are walking EUNUCHS....

And george floyd is no saint get real.............
    Are there cops that are bad..yess
    but not all..
    AND honestly there is little if any respect in the ghetto area for cops and
    they just want to do as they see fit,carry guns,sell drugs..etc etc...and kill each other,go see how many blacks were killed in Chicago last year by blacks
    Chicago’s most violent day in 60 years: 18 murders in 24 hours - Chicago Sun-Times

google it if you want some reality

i guess their black lives dont matter...
    A hardworking father killed just before 1 a.m.
    A West Side high school student murdered two hours later.
    A man killed amid South Side looting at a cellphone store at 12:30 p.m.
    A college freshman who hoped to become a correctional officer, gunned down at 4:25 p.m. after getting into an argument in Englewood.
    While Chicago was roiled by another day of protests and looting in the wake of George Floyd’s murder, 18 people were killed Sunday, May 31, making it the single most violent day in Chicago in six decades, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab. The lab’s data doesn’t go back further than 1961.
    From 7 p.m. Friday, May 29, through 11 p.m. Sunday, May 31, 25 people were killed in the city, with another 85 wounded by gunfire, according to data maintained by the Chicago Sun-Times.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    I agree trump is known for being a dirty scumbag to people he hires.
    He did it when he built TRUMP tower and at his mansion in florida.
    I know a carpenter who worked a month at his place and at the end of the stint
    he paid them what he wanted not what he said and told them then sue me...
    AS bad as he is the DEMS are walking EUNUCHS....

And george floyd is no saint get real.............
    Are there cops that are bad..yess
    but not all..
    AND honestly there is little if any respect in the ghetto area for cops and
    they just want to do as they see fit,carry guns,sell drugs..etc etc...and kill each other,go see how many blacks were killed in Chicago last year by blacks
    Chicago’s most violent day in 60 years: 18 murders in 24 hours - Chicago Sun-Times

google it if you want some reality
    Who said Floyd was a saint?
    Why is it relevant how many blacks killed blacks?
    Yes there are good cops, but in the Floyd video, of the four cops on scene how many were good? None. That is four out of four. Not a great average.
    When the cops in Buffalo pushed over the elderly man, how many actually stopped to check if he was okay? One, and he allowed himself to be dragged away. So out of the many cops that were there only one attempted to assist. Again, not a great average.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

And now i see they took off COPS and LIVE PD from airing as it depict african americans as criminals....
    It such a shit storm.....
    And to top it off Discovery Networks put an Oprah Winfrey special on not just their OWN channel but simultaneously on every one of their channels leaving many viewers unable to watch their favorites shows.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And to top it off Discovery Networks put an Oprah Winfrey special on not just their OWN channel but simultaneously on every one of their channels leaving many viewers unable to watch their favorites shows.
    Poor Baby

Yes there are good cops, but in the Floyd video, of the four cops on scene how many were good? None. That is four out of four. Not a great average.
    When the cops in Buffalo pushed over the elderly man, how many actually stopped to check if he was okay? One, and he allowed himself to be dragged away. So out of the many cops that were there only one attempted to assist. Again, not a great average.
    you are thinking with your agenda and that is ok..
    I have no need to convert you ..
    The 4 cops were wrong,one tried to tell them to turn him over and was told no..bullied?
    last i cked those 4 cops are not the total cops working in america..and for the idiot in buffalo..
    With all the shit going on with the hidden dirtbags would a smart person came at the police like he did..
    If i was in street and he came at me like that he would knocked down on his ass where he belongs...
    EVERYBODY is a tough guy till they get put on their ASS

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

?
    Why is it irrelevant ?
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

i guess their black lives dont matter...
    A hardworking father killed just before 1 a.m.
    A West Side high school student murdered two hours later.
    A man killed amid South Side looting at a cellphone store at 12:30 p.m.
    A college freshman who hoped to become a correctional officer, gunned down at 4:25 p.m. after getting into an argument in Englewood.
    While Chicago was roiled by another day of protests and looting in the wake of George Floyd’s murder, 18 people were killed Sunday, May 31, making it the single most violent day in Chicago in six decades, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab. The lab’s data doesn’t go back further than 1961.
    From 7 p.m. Friday, May 29, through 11 p.m. Sunday, May 31, 25 people were killed in the city, with another 85 wounded by gunfire, according to data maintained by the Chicago Sun-Times.
    those lives never matter to the BLM group. They really aren't around to SAVE black lives, but rather to cause discourse and breed hatred. Same with Anti-FAKES. Both groups say they are for civil rights .. but look at anti-fakes .. they ONLY want their voices to be heard... sounds kinda fascist to me!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Let's see, Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, CNN and all the rest of the liberal media.

It is relative unless you are a liberal such as yourself, Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, CNN and all the rest of the liberal media who do not want the average person to know the truth.

And they have all been charged. Now what is the point of your argument? Oh that is right, you are a police hating liberal hench the use of the term cop. That is a derogative racist term original applied to Irish Police officer because of the copper badges they wore.

When the cops in Buffalo pushed over the elderly man, how many actually stopped to check if he was okay? One, and he allowed himself to be dragged away.
    Because that was not they were there for. That was the responsibility of th e paramedics who were there to treat anyone needing treatment. Of course no one videoed that because it would not fit the narrative they were developing.