Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    AGAIN you know nothing and PREAN with your lack of what goes on in this country.
    I know bikers who are affiliated and they are 100% AMERICANS and care about our history and will
    put those trying to unseat it in their place.YES they skate the law as many corporations do too.I dont know if you are just that dumb or clouded because all you care about is removing trump..
    At least try to have a bit of truth in your DEM gospel...
    Are you seriously trying to let on the the hells angels are legitimate? Or does stating that help push your agenda?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

WATCH: Police Chief Challenges Democrat Mayor, Says Rapes, Robberies Occurring In ‘CHAZ’ With Force Unable To Respond | The Daily Wire

Earlier this month, left-wing anarchists and Black Lives Matter activists commandeered six city blocks, including a police precinct, in Seattle. The occupied “zone” has been dubbed the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone,” or “CHAZ” to the left-wing demonstrators.
    During a visit to the now-abandoned precinct, Chief Best revealed that their calls for service and response times have “more than tripled,” as reported rapes and other violent acts in CHAZ are being committed while her force is unable to properly respond.
    “Our calls for service have more than tripled,” she said (video below). “These are responses to emergency calls — rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we’re not able to get to.”

Meanwhile, Democratic Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan has described the anarchists at CHAZ as “patriotic” and compared the zone to a “block party.”

Yeah, what a good "block party".......don't remember going to any block parties where rape and robbery were on the menu.
    Omertà

The Daily Wire is an American right-wing news and opinion website

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    But you seem okay with organised crime stepping in. Haha
    Hells angels don't give a rat's ass about the protests, they are likely just disrupting their drug sales and human trafficking
    And you definitely know absolutely nothing about the Hell's Angels. Yes there are a few trouble makers members but far fewer than there are trouble makers here on CTN. For the most part they are just average Joe Blow citizens who happen to bikers and want to get together with other bikers. They have been spending July 4th at Bass Lake, CA since 1963 and never an trouble. Many of them are business men who wear dark suits and ride in chauffeur driven limos during the work week. They often conduct community support events that the news never covers, other than some local stations but the networks never take up the story.

The Diablos, Mongols and their affiliates are the true trouble makers.

Mongols affiliates planned Bakersfield attack on Hells Angels days in advance of fundraiser, reports say | News | bakersfield.com

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And you definitely know absolutely nothing about the Hell's Angels. Yes there are a few trouble makers members but far fewer than there are trouble makers here on CTN. For the most part they are just average Joe Blow citizens who happen to bikers and want to get together with other bikers. They have been spending July 4th at Bass Lake, CA since 1963 and never an trouble. Many of them are business men who wear dark suits and ride in chauffeur driven limos during the work week. They often conduct community support events that the news never covers, other than some local stations but the networks never take up the story.

The Diablos, Mongols and their affiliates are the true trouble makers.

Mongols affiliates planned Bakersfield attack on Hells Angels days in advance of fundraiser, reports say | News | bakersfield.com

Just because there is the word "Angels" in their name doesn't actually mean they are angels. They are involved in drug trafficking and racketeering for sure, and likely a lot more.

FDA revokes authorization of drug Trump touted
    The Food and Drug Administration has revoked its emergency use authorization for the drugs hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine for the treatment of Covid-19.

Hydroxychloroquine was frequently touted by President Donald Trump, and he has claimed to have used it himself.
    After reviewing the current research available on the drugs, the FDA determined that the drugs do not meet "the statutory criteria" for emergency use authorization as they are unlikely to be effective in treating Covid-19 based on the latest scientific evidence, the agency noted on its website on Monday.
    "FDA has concluded that, based on this new information and other information discussed in the attached memorandum, it is no longer reasonable to believe that oral formulations of HCQ and CQ may be effective in treating COVID-19, nor is it reasonable to believe that the known and potential benefits of these products outweigh their known and potential risks," FDA chief scientist Denise Hinton wrote in a letter to Gary Disbrow of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) on Monday. Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine have been tied to serious cardiac events as well as other side effects among Covid-19 patients.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Are you seriously trying to let on the the hells angels are legitimate? Or does stating that help push your agenda?

hells angels are legitimate? OF course they are...
    LETS SEE YOU TELL THEM THEY ARE NOT....
    i doubt you got the balls to do that... but on here you can
    and AGENDA I HAVE NONE....
    i am not politico and just really sick of the diluted truths being spewed..
    SOMEONE HAS TO PAY TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS.
    YES being out of my norm for 3-4 months sucks and yes it has bothered me.
    But i do things that i have never had time for.
    REBUILD broken tools,motors,build furniture and make a zen garden.
    I do NOT go burn up stores or police cars and i dont go out looking to spew BLOOD in the streets........
    or cause a bad situation to become worse.............
    I am not thinking elections nor politics just being a better human

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I do NOT go burn up stores or police cars and i dont go out looking to spew BLOOD in the streets........
    When I used the word "legitimate", I didn't use it to question whether they are real or not. I meant it in the way that they don't operate completely within the law.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

The Hells Angels are a very notorious biker gang in Canada and even have a clubhouse and in my city. It is a cement building and looks like a fortress.

The Hells Angels are known for drugs, murder, extortion, prostitution, gun smuggling, cigarette smuggling, alcohol smuggling and any other way to illegally make money. Their only loyalty is to make money. Anybody who thinks these are a bunch of nice old dudes on motorcycles better not turn their back on them.

I have known a few of them personally. Their best friends are lawyers and they spend a lot of time in and out of jail. They are not afraid of cops or other biker gangs. Violence is their way of life.

They do occasionally do good public deeds when it is in their best interests or they feel they need some good publicity.

You never get to leave the Hell's Angels. As soon as you think you are out, they find some leverage to pull you back in.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Just because there is the word "Angels" in their name doesn't actually mean they are angels. They are involved in drug trafficking and racketeering for sure, and likely a lot more.
    The name of “Hells Angels” originated from the Flying Tigers “Hell’s Angels” squadron which served in China in World War II. The name was suggested to the motorcycle club by Arvid Olsen, who was an associate of the founding members of the Hell's Angels Motorcycle Club.

Actually they are legitimate business people. They own retail clothing stores world wide. Including in Canada. Come visit them at their local support store in downtown Toronto to get your support gear. You can also order online.

Please note bad mouthing and disrespecting anyone will not be tolerated or you will be blocked.

Thank you for your support.

98 Carlaw Ave
    Toronto, Ontario