Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    This past Sunday I started running a fever. I was getting chills and finally the fever broke on about Tuesday. I then developed severe diarrhea. Last night i vomited a couple times.

I woke up this morning feeling a little better. But I decided to go get tested for Covid. I Just got back home a few minutes ago. They're gonna call me with the results in a few hours.

I also made an appointment to get the vaccine. They even gave me a choice of what vaccine I wanted.

After reading up on the symptoms of Covid, in about 30% of cases...fever, diarrhea and nausea are the first symptoms.

It could be something other than Covid, we'll see. Whatever it is, I'm not overly concerned.
    Take care Billy I hope you will be recovered soon whatever it is.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

This past Sunday I started running a fever. I was getting chills and finally the fever broke on about Tuesday. I then developed severe diarrhea. Last night i vomited a couple times.

I woke up this morning feeling a little better. But I decided to go get tested for Covid. I Just got back home a few minutes ago. They're gonna call me with the results in a few hours.

I also made an appointment to get the vaccine. They even gave me a choice of what vaccine I wanted.

After reading up on the symptoms of Covid, in about 30% of cases...fever, diarrhea and nausea are the first symptoms.

It could be something other than Covid, we'll see. Whatever it is, I'm not overly concerned.
    99.3% survival rate.
    I'm sure you'll recover brother.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I just the my test results back. It came back negative.

I just the my test results back. It came back negative.
    So just the flu.. good deal!

Texas
    ‘It’s every man for himself’: the Texans defying end of mask mandate
    Governor Greg Abbott lifted the mask mandate on 2 March but not everyone in the state is ready to embrace the change

'It’s every man for himself': the Texans defying end of mask mandate | Texas | The Guardian

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    So just the flu.. good deal!

No way it could be the flu! We completely eradicated that virus I thought?!
    Billy must be the First person to get it this year!
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    No way it could be the flu! We completely eradicated that virus I thought?!
    Billy must be the First person to get it this year!
    There many many cases of the flu that were classified as Wuhan virus.
    That way the hospitals could rake in the cash.

NOPE
    What a Fantasy world You live in

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I think Billy's experience kinda debunks your statement.

Biden signs historic $1.9 trillion Covid-19 relief law
    By Kate Sullivan, CNN
    Updated 2:51 PM EST, Thu March 11, 2021

(CNN)President Joe Biden signed his sweeping $1.9 trillion Covid-19 economic relief package into law on Thursday afternoon.

"This historic legislation is about rebuilding the backbone of this country and giving people in this nation, working people, middle class folks, people who built the country, a fighting chance," Biden said in the Oval Office before signing the legislation. "That's what the essence of it is."

Congress on Wednesday passed the relief package, which has been Biden's first and most pressing legislative priority since taking office in January.

Biden had originally been expected to sign the bill on Friday. White House chief of staff Ron Klain said the enrolled bill arrived at the White House on Wednesday night, "so @POTUS is signing it today -- we want to move as fast as possible."

Klain added: "We will hold our celebration of the signing on Friday, as planned, with Congressional leaders!"

"Because Congress enrolled the bill more quickly than we anticipated, the President will sign the American Rescue Plan into law today within the hour. @VP will join him in the oval. And tomorrow they will holding a signing event here @WhiteHouse," White House press secretary Jen Psaki said in a tweet.

Key features of the plan include up to $1,400-per-person stimulus payments that will send money to about 90% of households, a $300 federal boost to weekly jobless benefits, an expansion of the child tax credit of up to $3,600 per child and $350 billion in state and local aid, as well as billions of dollars for K-12 schools to help students return to the classroom, to assist small businesses hard-hit by the pandemic and for vaccine research, development and distribution.

Psaki told reporters during Thursday's White House briefing that Americans will start seeing stimulus checks in their bank accounts as early as this weekend, moving up the previous timeline the administration laid out, saying checks would only begin to go out at the end of the month.

The checks will begin to hit bank accounts this weekend for those who have their direct deposit info on hand at Treasury and the IRS, Psaki said.

Later on Thursday, Biden will deliver his first prime-time address to the nation to mark the one-year anniversary of the Covid-19 pandemic shutdown.

Biden's speech will focus on the lives lost to the pandemic, the sacrifices the American people have made and will lay out next steps in tackling the pandemic, according to a White House official. Biden will "level with the American people about what is still required to defeat the virus and provide a hopeful vision of what is possible if we all come together," the official said.

More than 529,400 Americans have died from Covid-19 as of Thursday afternoon, according to Johns Hopkins University.

As the Biden administration ramps up vaccination efforts across the nation, officials have stressed that funding from Congress in needed to get the vaccines into the arms of every American. Biden's Covid-19 relief package provides $14 billion for researching, developing, distributing, administering and strengthening confidence in vaccines.

More than 95.7 million Covid-19 vaccine doses have been administered across the nation, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There are three Covid-19 vaccines that have received emergency use authorization from the US Food and Drug Administration from Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson.