Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Democrats are coming for your guns

I've never owned a gun in my life but I'm gonna buy a few and here's why: Black Lives Matter & Antifa.

I watched these 2 groups burn, loot and destroy businesses. I watched them act a fool in neighborhoods. I watched the angry mob show up at the homes of politicians. I watched them murder.

I never thought I'd see any of this. It was a real eye opener and I had to ask myself some tough questions. What would I do if an angry mob showed up at my home or business?

Answer: Shoot eveyone of them that I could and go back to sleep.

Re: Democrats are coming for your guns

By the way: We now know for a fact that the police can't protest us from the angry mob. That's even more true in liberal states where the cops were told to stand down. Now they're coming for the guns and we'll be totally helpless. Fuck that.

FBI Stats Show Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles In America – It’s Not Even Close

Recent shootings in Atlanta, Georgia, and Boulder, Colorado, are driving a renewed push to ban “assault-style” rifles like the AR-15 — but according to FBI data, far more murders are committed with handguns, knives or even hands and feet.

The FBI’s most recent data from 2019 shows that while firearms account for the vast majority of homicides overall — 10,258 — the number of homicides committed using a rifle (364) is much smaller. (RELATED: FBI Stats Show Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles In America – It’s Not Even Close)

Handguns were listed as the primary weapon in 6,368 cases, and shotguns accounted for another 200. There were 45 cases that named “other gun” as the weapon, and 3,281 cases in which the type of firearm was not specified. Assuming the unspecified cases follow the same ratio as the reported firearm types, the number of cases in which a rifle was used would increase by approximately 120 — bringing that total number to 484.

In addition, 600 people were killed in 2019 with what the FBI refers to as “personal weapons,” meaning hands, fists or feet. Knives or other “cutting tools” accounted for another 1,476 homicides — about three times the number killed by rifles.

Despite that data, following nearly every mass shooting in recent history, there has been a push to tighten gun control laws — but, more specifically, to ban the AR-15 or other “assault-style” rifles.

The argument behind that push was that the AR-15, due to its power and versatility, appeared to be the weapon of choice in a number of mass shooting events.

While the AR-15 does appear to be the weapon of choice for the more highly-publicized mass shootings, the fact that any instance in which at least four people are shot and killed is qualified as a “mass shooting” means that the numbers can be dramatically skewed by gang-related and drug-related activity. Throughout 2020, some argued that mass shootings in inner cities were a result of the stress and lockdowns of the coronavirus pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    FBI Stats Show Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles In America – It’s Not Even Close

Recent shootings in Atlanta, Georgia, and Boulder, Colorado, are driving a renewed push to ban “assault-style” rifles like the AR-15 — but according to FBI data, far more murders are committed with handguns, knives or even hands and feet.

The FBI’s most recent data from 2019 shows that while firearms account for the vast majority of homicides overall — 10,258 — the number of homicides committed using a rifle (364) is much smaller. (RELATED: FBI Stats Show Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles In America – It’s Not Even Close)

Handguns were listed as the primary weapon in 6,368 cases, and shotguns accounted for another 200. There were 45 cases that named “other gun” as the weapon, and 3,281 cases in which the type of firearm was not specified. Assuming the unspecified cases follow the same ratio as the reported firearm types, the number of cases in which a rifle was used would increase by approximately 120 — bringing that total number to 484.

In addition, 600 people were killed in 2019 with what the FBI refers to as “personal weapons,” meaning hands, fists or feet. Knives or other “cutting tools” accounted for another 1,476 homicides — about three times the number killed by rifles.

Despite that data, following nearly every mass shooting in recent history, there has been a push to tighten gun control laws — but, more specifically, to ban the AR-15 or other “assault-style” rifles.

The argument behind that push was that the AR-15, due to its power and versatility, appeared to be the weapon of choice in a number of mass shooting events.

While the AR-15 does appear to be the weapon of choice for the more highly-publicized mass shootings, the fact that any instance in which at least four people are shot and killed is qualified as a “mass shooting” means that the numbers can be dramatically skewed by gang-related and drug-related activity. Throughout 2020, some argued that mass shootings in inner cities were a result of the stress and lockdowns of the coronavirus pandemic.

they are hell bent on destroying the US Constitution, and with that you see the attack on free speech (1ST)and the 2ND amendment.

I find it rather interesting that during trump's 4 years in office there were few shootings.... but in less than 60 days in office we have had something like 4-5 shootings.... Obama had quite a few, NOW could it be that these are planned attacks to PUSH the gun control issue?
    They are now proposing that 205 of our most loved weapons ( basically ALL semi-auto ) now are "assault weapons".
    The founding fathers wrote the 2nd Amendment with the knowledge/vision that when men attain power they will try and subjugate their surfs into submission.
    Hitler did it ( but they call DJT 'hitler' ) to confine/restrict his peons. China has done it... KJU did it..see a pattern here? IF your servants cannot fight back, your life will be easy as a dictator.
    The 2nd was not about hunting but to deter a government from over powering the help. They have long forgotten that are paid BY US, they are ones that have forgotten their oath of office.
    This is overreach in it's finest.
    These fuckers have eroded the Constitution, just to benefit their outrageous whims.
    Look around if you don't believe me.... fraud elections... fencing around OUR buildings in DC...troops 'protecting ' them from us, WHY because they know they have, broken their oath to us all of the perversion now deemed acceptable. Most Americans find these actions unacceptable, but they don't care as long as they get their way.

I would rather die in a pile of hot brass than to give up my rights, if you want to fine, move to a country that supports your views

LEAVE MY COUNTRY THE HELL ALONE!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    By the way: We now know for a fact that the police can't protest us from the angry mob. That's even more true in liberal states where the cops were told to stand down. Now they're coming for the guns and we'll be totally helpless. Fuck that.
    After Katrina that should of been pretty evident. Im Canadian and i can't agree more. Canada is not far behind. Our government has "social change" planned and they don't want a armed populace. They banned half of whats in my cabinet.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
    Its all shits and giggles until some body giggles and shits...

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    After Katrina that should of been pretty evident. Im Canadian and i can't agree more. Canada is not far behind. Our government has "social change" planned and they don't want a armed populace. They banned half of whats in my cabinet.

I live outside of New Orleans. We were actually hit harder by Katrina than New Orleans. I remember all the bullshit that went on in Nola. That didn't happen here. Looters and thugs would have been shot on site and the police were great here. New Orleans is shit hole.