Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You are lucky I do not yet have Moderator power over my posts. When I do you will be gone from this thread.
    That's what you righties do so well. Cancel anything that doesn't match your biases

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

But Republican Senator Ted Cruz has.
    yeah and biden's stooge TRIED to keep him from filming the conditions but failed.

we haven't seen @AOC at the border decrying the conditions that the kids are being held in. Bet WHEN she goes she won't lie about the kids having to drink from toilets

Trump is planning to visit the border in the next week or two.
    Last edited by Phil B.; 04-04-2021 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    yeah and biden's stooge TRIED to keep him from filming the conditions but failed.

we haven't seen @AOC at the border decrying the conditions that the kids are being held in. Bet WHEN she goes she won't lie about the kids having to drink from toilets
    Sounds like You do that drink from toilets
    Before or after? Phil

Health officials in Indiana said Saturday they are investigating whether anyone was exposed to COVID-19 by Alabama residents following Friday night’s death of a Crimson Tide fan who was in Indianapolis for the NCAA Tournament last weekend.

Luke Ratliff, a 23-year-old Alabama student, died after a brief illness, his father, Bryan Ratliff, told The Tuscaloosa News. The newspaper, citing multiple sources it did not identify, reported Ratliff died of complications related to COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    That's what you righties do so well. Cancel anything that doesn't match your biases
    what the FUCK are you talking about? Cancel Culture is a leftie program. Antifake and BLM are leftie run groups and they CANCEL EVERYTHING that doesn't agree with their views... and then there is NanNan in the house... she refuses to let Conservatives speak out. I haven't seen one riot that conservative have started that resulted in LOOTING .. Burning or MURDER.

NOPE YOU LIBERALS CANCEL ANYTHING that they don't like or doesn't fit THEIR agenda .. you really need to remove your head from your rectal cavity.

FaceBook - Twitter - InstaGram have been banning conservative from their platforms for over three years!

CNN is lying to you and the quicker you realize that the less your lil head will explode.

or maybe you and bullshitmaster should go to the doctor and get some pills for that problem. IF not I have a sure fire quick remedy for that issue.

US-based cruise line requiring passengers provide proof of COVID vaccination to sail

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Sorry I am not drinking from your toilet Phil Cheers

Good advice YOUR still learning it's Ok
    hey dumbass it was @AOC that made that disgusting comment ( which also turned out to be a LIE )

and for you to suggest that ANYBODY drinks from toilets is an absolute demonstration on how disgusting you are.

I have a well and MY water is cleaner than the local country water system.. no fluoride.. no Bleach... low mineral count. In FACT the guy that tests my water YEARLY said he wishes HIS county water was as pure as mine.

I bet you even eat your boifriends ass. that's hoe disgusting you are

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

BTW, I started this thread. As such I get to say who is posting in the wrong thread. You are lucky I do not yet have Moderator power over my posts. When I do you will be gone from this thread.
    what the FUCK are you talking about? Cancel Culture is a leftie program. Antifake and BLM are leftie run groups and they CANCEL EVERYTHING that doesn't agree with their views... and then there is NanNan in the house... she refuses to let Conservatives speak out. I haven't seen one riot that conservative have started that resulted in LOOTING .. Burning or MURDER.

NOPE YOU LIBERALS CANCEL ANYTHING that they don't like or doesn't fit THEIR agenda .. you really need to remove your head from your rectal cavity.

FaceBook - Twitter - InstaGram have been banning conservative from their platforms for over three years!

CNN is lying to you and the quicker you realize that the less your lil head will explode.

or maybe you and bullshitmaster should go to the doctor and get some pills for that problem. IF not I have a sure fire quick remedy for that issue.
    Well Phil, if you care to read, you will see Slim actually threatened to cancel someone out of this thread. Seems like you are mistaken or lying.

Those platforms are banning hate and lies , it just so happens that it is conservatives on the other end of that hate and lies.

As stated many times, I don't watch CNN

hey dumbass it was @AOC that made that disgusting comment ( which also turned out to be a LIE )

and for you to suggest that ANYBODY drinks from toilets is an absolute demonstration on how disgusting you are.

I have a well and MY water is cleaner than the local country water system.. no fluoride.. no Bleach... low mineral count. In FACT the guy that tests my water YEARLY said he wishes HIS county water was as pure as mine.

I bet you even eat your boifriends ass. that's hoe disgusting you are
    Maybe that guy testing your water in on it Phil
    You should get tested by an independent lab

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Well Phil, if you care to read, you will see Slim actually threatened to cancel someone out of this thread. Seems like you are mistaken or lying.

Those platforms are banning hate and lies , it just so happens that it is conservatives on the other end of that hate and lies.

As stated many times, I don't watch CNN

Yeah, because we all know that liberals on those platforms don't spread hate and lies. They're all little angels.