Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts
    Ricoh MPC2051 jam code J064

Re: Ricoh MPC2051 jam code J064

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    No because that is not an exit. The slot and tray are the inverter path. It becomes the main paper exit path only when the internal finisher is installed.
    Come on slimslob it comes out the top of the exit assy ie inverter then going back into duplex to do second side then comes out to the exit tray.

Sometimes the top tray for the inverter come out of place and stops the paper.
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Dude, how the hell do you know this? Do you just sitting around reading all day?
    It all comes out of memory. I've been working on copier and other office equipment since March 1972. In the days of the early non BrandX plain paper copiers I even designed auxiliary paper trays and coin op attachments for a couple of makes.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

He's very well rounded.
    Are you referring to my girth?

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SteinarN View Post
    I had to dissect the machine agin, I felt an irresistible urge to know the exact processor in it
    The processor is the lower part of the two missing it's heat sink.

It's an Intel Celeron at a paltry 600MHz with 512KB kache. 130nm process node, launched in 2003, so it was already an old (and cheap) part when this printer was launched in 2011.
    It contains just 77 million transistors, compared to modern desktop processors containing around 10 billion transistors.
    That is what Ricoh calls the GW Controller. Later models used the GW+ Controller.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Or maybe he isn't human? He could be from another planet that is beyond our intelligence. Yeah, that's what I'm gong with.
    Generally once I write some down on paper I will remember it, one way or another. As an example, when growing up, I could study the weekly spelling list all dat every day for a week and still not be able to remember all the words. Copy each of them to another sheet of paper and they were locked in. As a result I always did excellently on spelling tests but when it came to the annual scholastic achievement I was usually near the 70th percentile as opposed to 94th to 99th on everything else.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I like very much designing stuff. I dont get to do it that much currently.
    Previously when I worked on stationary systems I designed and built some refrigerated equipment.

Pics of a box with ice water for chilling hot products. It can cool 300kg products from close to 100 degrees down to close to zero degrees in less than one hour. It has a storage of about 300kg ice on the tubes in the last pic. That ice causes the water temp to increase only a couple degrees when the hot product is put into the box. The tubes are in the lower half of the box. You can just see the bottom plates in the left side of the last pic, one plate removed to see the cooling tubes. Total volume of the box is about 1600 liters. Panels is made of stainless steel plates, 0,7mm thick, glued with a PVC foam core into 52mm thick panels. The panels are then glued together to form the box. The pump circulates up to 10l/s of water, you can see the water circulating in the pics. The pump is controlled by a VFD so the circulation can be adjusted from very low up to max. At max the water splashes over the edge of the box though.

I designed and made this box in about 2003, together with the cooling system for the box and many other chilled rooms, cabinets etc for that installation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    Come on slimslob it comes out the top of the exit assy ie inverter then going back into duplex to do second side then comes out to the exit tray.

Sometimes the top tray for the inverter come out of place and stops the paper.
    I take it that you have never had the joy(sarcasm) of working on an internal finisher. When they worked, fine, but when they had problems it became a whole new experience, especially the one used on this model.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Or maybe he isn't human? He could be from another planet that is beyond our intelligence. Yeah, that's what I'm gong with.
    Has anyone really met him in person? He might just be a computer bot!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anothertech View Post
    Has anyone really met him in person? He might just be a computer bot!
    Phil and I are friends of Facebook. My actual name is in my profile if you use Facebook and want to find me.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Phil and I are friends of Facebook. My actual name is in my profile if you use Facebook and want to find me.
    HAHAHA someone thinks I'm a bot?
    Has he ever seen a bit reply like I do?
    What a marron!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk