Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    That's gonna exclude most black folk.
    Are You Black folk Billy?
    and please explain why? if you can!

Ireland’s floating offshore wind farm
    Irish utility the Electricity Supply Board (ESB) announced on Friday that it would turn Moneypoint coal power station in Clare, western Ireland – Ireland’s only coal-fired power station – into a multibillion-euro green energy hub. It will feature a 1.4-GW floating offshore wind farm built by Equinor off the Clare and Kerry coasts, the Atlantic Ocean’s first offshore wind farm. The Atlantic has the highest average wind speeds in Europe.

The wind farm would be wired into the green energy hub, called Green Atlantic @ Moneypoint. It will also feature a deepwater construction yard for the manufacturing and assembly of floating wind turbines; green hydrogen production, storage, and generation; and a giant power management station that will allow for more clean energy on the grid.

It is expected to be online within the next 10 years and will supply power to more than more than 1.6 million Irish homes, according to ESB.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    how many times are you going to ask that question and how many times does Billy have to answer it? NO HE IS NOT!

he lives in an area that has a high population of blacks... he has friends that are black..

how many blacks do you call friends? I bet not very many since you live in a gated community in FL. The land of rich white retired northerners.

frankly knowing the blacks I call friends, they have a higher moral standard than you have displayed. Same with my hispanic friends.

you exemplify the standards of a bigot... plain and simple.

go hump a tranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    how many times are you going to ask that question and how many times does Billy have to answer it? NO HE IS NOT!

he lives in an area that has a high population of blacks... he has friends that are black..

how many blacks do you call friends? I bet not very many since you live in a gated community in FL. The land of rich white retired northerners.

frankly knowing the blacks I call friends, they have a higher moral standard than you have displayed. Same with my hispanic friends.

go hump a tranny.
    ]

I have him on ignore so I couldn't see what he posted until you quoted him. The way I see it, if blacks don't know how to get an ID to vote, they aren't gonna be able to get a vaccine passport. That's my logic.

On the real, I think blacks can get an ID just fine. Democrats are trying to play us for a fool. But the only fools are liberals that are spewing that bullshit.

go hump a tranny.
    Odd your not Billy are You?
    CAN'T the Rookie speak for himself?

BTW he's Never answered. I wonder Why?

But he does know alot about NOTHING

]

I have him on ignore so I couldn't see what he posted until you quoted him. The way I see it, if blacks don't know how to get an ID to vote, they aren't gonna be able to get a vaccine passport. That's my logic.

On the real, I think blacks can get an ID just fine. Democrats are trying to play us for a fool. But the only fools are liberals that are spewing that bullshit.
    there have been MANY MANY reports on blacks vs ID's... they all say they have one AND support voter ID laws... same with hispanics.

and as far as Biden stating blacks don't have internet and don't know how to USE the internet .. they all claim that an attitude like that is just plain RACIST!

but liberal like the three here swallow all that bullshit and ENJOY the taste!

That's gonna exclude most black folk.
    and please explain why? if you can!

The Biden administration has invited a group of Republican lawmakers to the White House this week in an attempt to gather support for the president's American Jobs Plan.

One major component of that $2 trillion infrastructure proposal is a promise to clean up the country's electricity system. To do that, the plan sets out new mandates for renewable energy and calls for an overhaul of the electric grid.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Odd your not Billy are You?
    CAN'T the Rookie speak for himself?

BTW he's Never answered. I wonder Why?

But he does know alot about NOTHING

Your party claims to CARE for the black community (among other minorities) -=BUT=- only during the lead up to ELECTIONS.

but y'all also created the: slavery issue.... the KKK... the BLM.... the Anti-Fakes... they condone AND financially support the rioters that loot - burn - murder the black communities.

remember when SnifferJoe and Killary faked a southern accent when pandering to the black community ? hell even a CA senator tried to use a southern drawl.

the black communities call them out on that every time... that's why the intelligent blacks switched parties because they finally realized they were being duped!

Stop with the racist comments... you are just proving my points.

the reason is explained in billy's post to my comment to CA... he has y'all on his iggy list.. in fact your short term memory problems have failed you again because you replied to that statement by saying WOO HOO i'm on his ignore list.

tell as many lies as you have you can't remember all of them.

Your party claims to CARE for the black community (among other minorities) -=BUT=- only during the lead up to ELECTIONS.

but y'all also created the: slavery issue.... the KKK... the BLM.... the Anti-Fakes... they condone AND financially support the rioters that loot - burn - murder the black communities.

remember when SnifferJoe and Killary faked a southern accent when pandering to the black community ? hell even a CA senator tried to use a southern drawl.

the black communities call them out on that every time... that's why the intelligent blacks switched parties because they finally realized they were being duped!

Stop with the racist comments... you are just proving my points.

the reason is explained in billy's post to my comment to CA... he has y'all on his iggy list.. in fact your short term memory problems have failed you again because you replied to that statement by saying WOO HOO i'm on his ignore list.

tell as many lies as you have you can't remember all of them.
    Sorry your not Billy TRUTH Ha

Points Hilarious

Still CAN'T spell name. Woo Woo