Konica Minolat C200

HI! I have a Konica Minolta C200 printer. I'm trying to set it up as a network printer. My question is how do I access the network configuration section? Currently there is no network cable attached and there is no network option that I can find, Does it need to be plugged into the router to enable the network settings section?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Konica Minolat C200

Re: Konica Minolat C200

Quote Originally Posted by theyikes View Post
    HI! I have a Konica Minolta C200 printer. I'm trying to set it up as a network printer. My question is how do I access the network configuration section? Currently there is no network cable attached and there is no network option that I can find, Does it need to be plugged into the router to enable the network settings section?
    request a service manual here: https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/s...nual-requests/

being an end user you should also also review the forum rules: https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

The C200 was old when I started working on KM 15 years ago..there is not much out there, but I was sable to find this..

NC-504 is needed for TCP/IP printing/scanning.

There may be a USB port where this NIC would have been..There is no support (drivers) past Windows 8 ( I was actually surprised by this)

E

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    The C200 was old when I started working on KM 15 years ago..there is not much out there, but I was sable to find this..

NC-504 is needed for TCP/IP printing/scanning.

There may be a USB port where this NIC would have been..There is no support (drivers) past Windows 8 ( I was actually surprised by this)

E
    Thanks you so much for replying with something other than a redirect. There is both a USB port and a CAT45 connector beside it. I'm just wondering if there may be an issue with the network card?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Konica Minolat C200

Quote Originally Posted by theyikes View Post
    Thanks you so much for replying with something other than a redirect. There is both a USB port and a CAT45 connector beside it. I'm just wondering if there may be an issue with the network card?
    redirect ?

I showed you where to request a manual! most techs don't try to work on something WITHOUT a manual ... being an end user I would highly recommend getting one...

but I'm sure Copier Tech would be willing to sell you one.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Plug in network cable from your switch into machine did you see the light on port is on?
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.