Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Re: mp4002 dirty egde, only lateraly

Quote Originally Posted by copytrust View Post
    it seems like a transfer unit issue, not sure about that thought, maybe if you have anoother transfer unit from another machine you can try it......
    hi, I also thought, in fact I cleaned and rebuilt it the day before, together with the cleaning of the pcdu components

Quote Originally Posted by GIUBOSS View Post
    check the copper bearings of the charge roller if worn. Have you already tried with the other whole drum unit?
    hello, I disassemble those bushings and always clean them with a screwdriver, alcohol and rag, but to do it first, that day of the first intervention, I replaced the pcdu with that of another machine we threw away, with the consumables recently replaced, I'm getting the doubt that since it was an mp4001 maybe it has an outdated frame, because the old ones lacked a contact, however on Monday afternoon we replace it with another mp4002 that I have here ready, we after the third time we go out for the same thing, we substitute the complete machine, for company policy, obviously as long as we are not talking about a martini
    Attached Files Attached Files

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    mp4002 dirty egde, only lateraly

2a-1.pdf looks exactly like one with a partially clogged toner recycle unit.

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    hello everyone, I have this problem on an 870k bk mp4002, practically dirty the sheets, not in front, where there is the print, but sideways, the problem can only be seen by looking at the stack of paper from the side, it does it in the lower side .
    i already went out 3 times, i replaced opc, blade, ccroller, c.roller, developer, transfer belt, transfer blade, cleaned everything perfectly, development unit and developer, they are new 10k bk, comes from another machine we threw away
    Replace with new parts these machines have mag roller problems always need cleaning when replacing developer make sure mag roller is silver. And set up correctly
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

hello, I disassemble those bushings and always clean them with a screwdriver, alcohol and rag, but to do it first, that day of the first intervention, I replaced the pcdu with that of another machine we threw away, with the consumables recently replaced, I'm getting the doubt that since it was an mp4001 maybe it has an outdated frame, because the old ones lacked a contact, however on Monday afternoon we replace it with another mp4002 that I have here ready, we after the third time we go out for the same thing, we substitute the complete machine, for company policy, obviously as long as we are not talking about a martini
    When you swapping from other machines are you re setting up or are you just fitting then leaving if so there's your problems save time and money just rebuild correctly with new parts
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    When you swapping from other machines are you re setting up or are you just fitting then leaving if so there's your problems save time and money just rebuild correctly with new parts
    No, the PCDU I mounted, comes from a machine that the rental is over, it only executed 11k prints, from September, can I throw it? I disassembled it and cleaned it completely before bringing it as a customer, I repeated the installation process that is done by manual, since it was all semi-new, and clean

Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    Replace with new parts these machines have mag roller problems always need cleaning when replacing developer make sure mag roller is silver. And set up correctly
    The Developer Unit D009-3001, along with all the other PCU consumables, because it was broken, the whole did only 11k from September

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    2a-1.pdf looks exactly like one with a partially clogged toner recycle unit.

Indeed the photo makes it better than live..lol, however it was all complete free, aspirated all twice, in two days. I suspect to have mounted an Old Style frame, that without ground, behind, Monday I'll find out why we replace it with another MP4002, 3 interventions are too many for the same problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: mp4002 dirty egde, only lateraly [SOLVED]

hey guys, it was just as I imagined, when I replaced the pcdu, I was wrong to take it up, I thought it was that of a customer, and instead it was that of another, I practically mounted the pcdu with the old style frame, without ground of the unloading clochea, the machine, when under stress, electrostatically attaches the waste toner, and inflates the exhaust, as soon as it returns to an acceptable range of load jobs, the print returns good, thanks for your valuable advice
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: mp4002 dirty egde, only lateraly [SOLVED]

hey guys, it was just as I imagined, when I replaced the pcdu, I was wrong to take it up, I thought it was that of a customer, and instead it was that of another, I practically mounted the pcdu with the old style frame, without ground of the unloading clochea, the machine, when under stress, electrostatically attaches the waste toner, and inflates the exhaust, as soon as it returns to an acceptable range of load jobs, the print returns good, thanks for your valuable advice
    Well done that's why I only fit new parts and rebuild original units
    Regards Mark