Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reset

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Reset

Re: Reset

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I read what Phil B posted and he was exactly correct. In fact posting the same thing in both the Copier and Fax/Printer forums for Kyocera is technically a violation of Forum Rules General Rule 6. Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. Anytime I see someone doing the same I will inform them the same as Phil did.

That makes you appear to be the one with the rude attitude problem.
    thanks brother.. I was a little miffed at him and forgot to state the forum rules pertaining to this.... but you are correct it is in the forum rules.

You missed the point. Nothing wrong with telling him there is already a thread on this topic or pointing it out. But dude.. you routinely insult people or talk down to them.
    Calling him a noob right out of the gate in an insulting way is immature and no one should have to remind 2 grown men who are contributors on this site to check the attitude with regard to insults. If you cant understand that, then there isn't much humility on your part. This site used to be so much more busy years ago, but i suspect is reasons like this that slow the traffic down and have people shy away. The community here isn't what it used to be.

Also just noticed what you did to my account. Real mature dude. very petty. Like i was saying, ego..

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Reset

Quote Originally Posted by spw View Post
    Also just noticed what you did to my account. Real mature dude. very petty. Like i was saying, ego..
    No, what happened to your account was entire because of you being rude to senior techs. It has also gotten you reported and could ultimately get you banished. I would advise that you concern yourself with improving your attitude before more of the senior techs here red card you as well.

Unless you can offer constructive advice to another tech help with a problem or have a problem that you need help with, you have not built enough reputation power to go knocking heads with those who have. You gain reputation power, and green cards, by helping others.

So, pointing out that Phil B. insulted someone else and had a bad attitude is me having a bad attitude? Sounds like gaslighting to me.
    I could care less about the rep power. I enjoy this site for the people who are polite and helpful and have knowledge that i don't.
    The fact that both of you did that to my account is super petty. And the amount you did it by. Maybe you should focus yourselves on not abusing other people on this site. Like being polite to the guy who started the thread in the first place. And the other people who you insult. You guys are on some kind of ego trip. I'm out..

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Reset

So, pointing out that Phil B. insulted someone else and had a bad attitude is me having a bad attitude? Sounds like gaslighting to me.
    I could care less about the rep power. I enjoy this site for the people who are polite and helpful and have knowledge that i don't.
    The fact that both of you did that to my account is super petty. And the amount you did it by. Maybe you should focus yourselves on not abusing other people on this site. Like being polite to the guy who started the thread in the first place. And the other people who you insult. You guys are on some kind of ego trip. I'm out..
    I didn't mention this before because I wasn't sure but you are starting to sound like a butt hurt liberal. As a result you have earned a spot on my ignore list. And posts total with 4 of them in this thread in 6 years you not very active here

Thanks for proving my point. Abuse......

Reset

Quote Originally Posted by Froota View Post
    But this isn't helpfull either......
    it's called following forum rules ... you just might want to brush up on them

Helpful not helpfull

Reset

Thanks for proving my point. Abuse......
    no it's called be a grown up and following rules...

something liberals rarely do I know but rules are rules and you can be removed for violating them or getting such bad rep points no one gives a damn what you have to say

Reset

it's called following RULES....

and to keep up the butthurt and whining shows just how petty you are... are you a man or a female? sounds like the latter to me.

your out? does that mean you are leaving for good? God I hope so.