Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Why I do not post anything political at this part of the forum

Re: Why I do not post anything political at this part of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    So you posted a post, about not posting political posts, while posting a political post.
    LOL. This pretty much sums it up. Time to put on my tinfoil hat so I don't get zapped by the nutty ray, too.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Well guys, I had my suspicions and most all of you proved I was correct. Thank you very much for that input.

I will no longer be looking nor keeping up with this thread. As amusing as it was, it has served its purpose. So continue on with your comments, it matters not to me.

I also will not be returning to Rants, Raves, and Everything Else because it is truly a waste of my time and does not help me fix machines.

Rest assured, if I come across anyone of you that posted on this thread and I can help you, I will do my bests to help you as I would anyone else.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Well guys, I had my suspicions and most all of you proved I was correct. Thank you very much for that input.

I will no longer be looking nor keeping up with this thread. As amusing as it was, it has served its purpose. So continue on with your comments, it matters not to me.

I also will not be returning to Rants, Raves, and Everything Else because it is truly a waste of my time and does not help me fix machines.

Rest assured, if I come across anyone of you that posted on this thread and I can help you, I will do my bests to help you as I would anyone else.
    Good riddance to bad rubbish. Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you. And forget the lies. You WILL be back.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

I'm not sure but as amusing and unloading R&R forum can be sometimes it also happens to get the hell out of everyone.
    Don't let the evil goes out guys and I'm 1000% sure decent techs have high IQ and we are well mannered in reality. Plus when one is really good in something it inevitably means one really sucks in other areas. Nobody is perfect.
    Peace.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.