Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Konica c360 turn on jam codes

I have tried downloading the service manual today and my phone it's not cooperating. I need to know what the jam code is and The copier does not display it. No that's the only thing I could find was to go into service mode and then system 2 and then Jam codes but when I go in the system 2 there is nothing that says Jam codes. I'd appreciate it if somebody that knows what let me know I hate to ask such an easy question but being unable to download the manual I can't figure it out.Thanks

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Re: Konica c360 turn on jam codes

Quote Originally Posted by DOE View Post
    I have tried downloading the service manual today and my phone it's not cooperating. I need to know what the jam code is and The copier does not display it. No that's the only thing I could find was to go into service mode and then system 2 and then Jam codes but when I go in the system 2 there is nothing that says Jam codes. I'd appreciate it if somebody that knows what let me know I hate to ask such an easy question but being unable to download the manual I can't figure it out.Thanks
    Once in service go to "Counter" and then "Paper Jam History". You will find the jam codes listed there

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Jam Code.jpg
    Nothing like day after day

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

When entering System 2, go to 2nd page
    Nothing like day after day