Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    c360 wont copy or print. Machine comes to ready

Gentlemen

I searched for an answer nothing came close. Machines comes to ready. If I go into test mode to do a test print, start button never turns blue. If I copy something, on the glass or feeder. It'll say copy stopped. ready to accept another job. You can scan from it to a computer but you can't print from one. The customer was having network issues the day before. For trouble shooting I installed firmware. Disconnected the document feeder. Checked connections on MFP board. I'm going to bring with me a MFP board, nvram. Not sure about motor control board. Any of you run across this problem?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: c360 wont copy or print. Machine comes to ready

Did the connectivity test through the ping command at cmd prompt?

Did you print the driver test page?

What is the status of the front LED on the touch panel during job submission?

What is the useful life of consumables?
    Nothing like day after day

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adecanmin View Post
    Gentlemen

I searched for an answer nothing came close. Machines comes to ready. If I go into test mode to do a test print, start button never turns blue. If I copy something, on the glass or feeder. It'll say copy stopped. ready to accept another job. You can scan from it to a computer but you can't print from one. The customer was having network issues the day before. For trouble shooting I installed firmware. Disconnected the document feeder. Checked connections on MFP board. I'm going to bring with me a MFP board, nvram. Not sure about motor control board. Any of you run across this problem?
    sounds like they changed IP settings.

do you have a copy of the network setting before the problem?

compare and make changes

service technician 50+ Posts

if they were having network issue did you unplug network line and reboot machine with it off and are still having issues. also do a network initialize to reset to factory defaults. might be hdd related too? worse case might try a all clear.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Life stop set at consumables end.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

TSBservice is 100% correct..one or more of the consumables has reached the end of life.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Thanks for all the responses. I got sidetracked by the network issues and went down that rabbit hole. I think it is the consumables life stop. The customer left the office early so I'll have to go back Monday. I did disconnect the network cable to try to copy to no avail. I have all the life stop indicators turned off but I remember there was one that could be missed and it would shut the machine down with no warning on the touchscreen . If I would of logged into the interface I would of seen it. Veteran mistake.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Thanks for all the responses. I got sidetracked by the network issues and went down that rabbit hole. I think it is the consumables life stop. The customer left the office early so I'll have to go back Monday. I did disconnect the network cable to try to copy to no avail. I have all the life stop indicators turned off but I remember there was one that could be missed and it would shut the machine down with no warning on the touchscreen . If I would of logged into the interface I would of seen it. Veteran mistake.
    Not a mistake. I was down the rabbit hole few days ago. It took me all day long to install one machine with SafeQ. They left the building and I was so angered so finished install remotely after driving 2 hours to home.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

hey brother we are all human (despite what the customers want) we get our heads wrapped around one point and sometimes it hard to shift gears.

sounds like you have a grasp on things.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I'll be ready Monday morning!