Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You're the biggest offender when it comes to jumping to conclusions. And democrats act more on "feeling" than anything.

Okay buddy, whatever you say. Anyone who can read can also see on here that it is the amigos creating all the false narratives about anyone who has a differing opinion.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You seem to be under some misunderstanding that all people are as selfish as you. It doesn't bother me one little bit that some of my contribution goes to help those that need it. I am okay having my taxes helping less priviledged. I don't care if you believe it or not.

I hesitate to ask you a real question because you're coward when it comes to giving an answer. You're a little pussy.

American is obese? I will let their fatass die in the street before I pay for their healthcare. It's not that I hate fat people, I just don't feel compelled to pay for it. Why should I?

Retired 10,000+ Posts

I hesitate to ask you a real question because you're coward when it comes to giving an answer. You're a little pussy.
    Have you checked his profile lately? I checked his and SSG today and they have deleted almost all of their information. Sounds like they are running scared of something.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

American is obese? I will let their fatass die in the street before I pay for their healthcare. It's not that I hate fat people, I just don't feel compelled to pay for it. Why should I?

You seem compelled to insult people simply because they have an opinion that is different than yours. Why is that? And no, I'm not offended, just curious why this is.

As I said already. It doesn't bother me to have my taxes help others.

You seem compelled to insult people simply because they have an opinion that is different than yours. Why is that? And no, I'm not offended, just curious why this is.

As I said already. It doesn't bother me to have my taxes help others.

There you go being a little pussy once again. I asked you why I should pay for FAT people. You completely avoided the topic of the obese. Go fark yourself.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Have you checked his profile lately? I checked his and SSG today and they have deleted almost all of their information. Sounds like they are running scared of something.

I did it because of this exact situation. Why is it important to you to know where I live? Why do you need to know anything about me? I certainly don't care where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    How do you figure that families making under 400k a year won't see a tax increase??? I'd really like to know how you came to that conclusion. And don't tell me it's because, "That's what Biden says", or "Because CNN told me so". LOL!

Have you even studied Fuhrer Biden's tax plan?
    The "centerpiece" of his plan is to repeal the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that President Trump passed during his time in office.
    The primary effect of the TCJA was to reduce taxes for Americans in the bottom 80 percent of the income distribution. Put another way, the top 20 percent of earners were the only ones who did not get a tax cut under the TCJA.
    Americans earning between about $40,000 and $80,000 per year benefited most from the TCJA, and millions of others at the lowest income levels were taken off the tax rolls altogether.

President Biden, along with House and Senate Democrats, have pledged to reverse all that.

Let's see some statements that have been made about the tax hikes:

-Biden Commerce Secretary nominee Gina Raimondo admitted Democrats will have to raise taxes on all Americans, including the middle and lower class, in order to pay for President Biden's "climate" agenda.

-in 2007, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office determined that workers pay more than 70% of the cost of corporate taxes. <--In other words, if you raise the corporate tax rate, you're technically making the middle class worker pay for that increase. - Basic Economics.

-The Tax Foundation - estimates that Biden’s corporate tax hike would slash 159,000 jobs and that an average 0.7% wage reduction would harm the bottom quintile of workers, who would see a 1.45% decrease in after-tax income

-"...it’s simple, if the corporate tax goes up, the selling price to the consumer goes up, too." <--Economics 101

And the biggest admission comes from Sleepy Joe himself!
    -Biden during the debate with Trump - “That’s why I’m going to eliminate the Trump tax cuts”, and then, to accentuate the point, he said it again, “I’m going to eliminate those tax cuts.”
    If you ELIMINATE something that REDUCED middle class taxes, then you are RAISING taxes on the middle class! Doesn't take a fuckin' genius to know this.

So, Once again, explain to me how you figured that Middle Class Americans won't be affected by Biden's tax hike plan?

we middle Americans have already seen an increase in ALL goods sold.... before the gas shortage we saw gas prices rising ...

a gal of reg milk rose from 2.89/gal to 3.79... price of hamburger has gone up so has every other protein source ... TP has also increased.

biden is hurting the classes of people that he has told us he is fighting for.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

There you go being a little pussy once again. I asked you why I should pay for FAT people. You completely avoided the topic of the obese. Go fark yourself.

I don't know why you should pay for fat people.
    I don't ask who is benefiting from my taxes. It makes no difference to me.
    You actually better save all your money for your own health. With all that anger you will likely need it sooner than later.

You're the biggest offender when it comes to jumping to conclusions. And democrats act more on "feeling" than anything.
    dimwits develop a severe case of the rash when you bring FACTS and logic into the argument .... because the only they can bring to the table is feelings and emotions.

example: Cortez and Omar with their total disdain for jews.... Hamas stands behind women and children and fire rockets into the jewish populated Gaza ...

but THEY are the bad guys for defending themselves? HOW?

they say they want to ban AR-15's because they are used in ALL (their words) mass shootings ..when in FACT pistols and shotguns are to blame.

they say that more blacks are killed by cops but in reality it is whites... but the NEVER bring up the black on black killings.. WHY because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts progoffice's Avatar

You seem to be under some misunderstanding that all people are as selfish as you. It doesn't bother me one little bit that some of my contribution goes to help those that need it. I am okay having my taxes helping less priviledged. I don't care if you believe it or not.
    The problem is the left views self reliance as being selfish and welfare as a form of charity. I think it's pretty selfish to depend on others for your own survival, and if I want to donate to my favorite charity I will - I shouldn't be forced to.