Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Wow, Obama really is a racist. I've been waiting before commenting on the Critical Race Theory. I wanted to learn more about it. So, I've been researching over the past several weeks.

Let me break it down for everyone. Basically it teachers that whites are inherently racist and will always be racist...we can't control it.

Obama is back on the scene as the Divider in Chief. He basically said that anyone who is against teaching the critical race theory is racist themselves.

This goes against everything the MLK taught. Very disappointing that it's come to this.
    Wow your posts are really Sad
    From your daily Mommy what did I learn in class today
    to your Riduilous posts on racistism.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Employer says he has stopped hiring Ivy League grads: They're too 'woke,' too 'self-important,' or have been trained to stay silent when it matters

For decades, nay centuries, America's elite universities have produced some of the brightest minds and most influential citizens. And even those Ivy League graduates whose names did not end up in history books could count on one coveted benefit of higher education: landing a good job.
    But now even that might be changing, according to a hiring manager for a popular magazine.
    Writing for the Wall Street Journal on Monday, R.R. Reno, editor of First Things, a well-known religious public policy magazine, explained he has largely stopped hiring graduates from Ivy League schools because they're either too "woke," too "self-important," or have been trained to stay silent when it matters.
    "A decade ago I relished the opportunity to employ talented graduates of Princeton, Yale, Harvard and the rest. Today? Not so much," Reno began before elucidating his point with a story about a student strike that took place last year at his alma mater, Haverford College, a place he described as similar to Harvard.
    He recalled that concerns over "antiblackness" and the "erasure of marginalized voices" culminated in an all-college Zoom meeting that accomplished little besides outing the "thin-skinned narcissism and naked aggression" of many of the students — qualities that do not make for effective employees. On the flip side, he argued, for every outspoken student activist, there are many more who refuse to speak up when it counts:

If students can be traumatized by "insensitivity" on that leafy campus, then they're unlikely to function as effective team members in an organization that has to deal with everyday realities. And in any event, I don't want to hire someone who makes inflammatory accusations at the drop of a hat.

Student activists don't represent the majority of students. But I find myself wondering about the silent acquiescence of most students. They allow themselves to be cowed by charges of racism and other sins. I sympathize. The atmosphere of intimidation in elite higher education is intense. But I don't want to hire a person well-practiced in remaining silent when it costs something to speak up.
    Reno compared the hostile environment at many elite college campuses to the "dhimmitude" of many Christians and Jews living in Muslim societies, or the "mentality of those who have internalized their second-class status."
    Yet the students who counter and repel the environment have their issues, too, according to Reno:
    Some resist. They would seem ideal for my organization, which aims to speak for religious and social conservatives. But even this kind of graduate brings liabilities to the workplace. I've met recent Ivy grads with conservative convictions who manifest a form of posttraumatic stress disorder. Others have developed a habit of aggressive counterpunching that is no more appealing in a young employee than the ruthless accusations of the woke.
    As an overarching theme, students educated at Ivy League-type schools have been "socialized to panic over pseudocrises," he lamented. They navel-gaze about "diversity," "inclusion," and other abstract ideas rather than put their nose to the grind on real work.
    Reno says he now seeks graduates from smaller, lesser-known — though more dependable — private institutions or from larger state universities or their satellite schools.
    The underlying problem for Ivy League students, he suggests, is more than likely a deficit of good role models. Notwithstanding, the result certainly appears to be unproductive employees.

Let the truth be known

IF she doesn't like it here.. where we have given her just about everything, she can pack her shit and GET THE FUCK OUT of America!

'Open brawl': House Dems rip Rep. Omar for equating US, Israel, and Hamas — with some reportedly calling her an 'anti-Semite.' Omar claps back.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) upset a lot of people this week when she equated the U.S. and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban. It turns out it wasn't just Republicans who are calling her out for her remarks.
    A dozen of her fellow U.S. House Democrats issued a statement Wednesday night criticizing her statements. And now a report has surfaced that the split between Omar and Democratic caucus is more significant than previously reported, with some Democratic lawmakers reportedly calling her an "anti-Semite" privately.
    What did Omar say?

In a Monday tweet, Omar claimed the U.S., Israel, Hamas, and the Taliban have all committed "unthinkable atrocities" and human rights abuses.
    "We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity," she said.
    The tweet included a clip of Omar questioning Secretary of State Antony Blinken how those who perpetrate human rights abuses — including, she said, Hamas, the Taliban, and Israeli security forces — will be held accountable.
    Omar's tweets and questions for Blinken came in the wake of thousands of Hamas rocket attacks against Israel in May, to which Israel responded with targeted air strikes. During the conflict, Omar accused Israel of committing war crimes.

How did her Democratic critics respond?

On Wednesday, 12 Democratic representatives, led by Illinois Rep. Brad Schneider, issued a statement condemning Omar's accusations.
    "Equating the United States and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban is as offensive as it is misguided," the statement began. "Ignoring the differences between democracies governed by the rule of law and contemptible organizations that engage in terrorism at best discredits one's intended argument and at worst reflects deep-seated prejudice."
    "The United States and Israel are imperfect and, like all democracies, at times deserving of critique, but false equivalencies give cover to terrorist groups," the dozen Democrats concluded. "We urge Congresswoman Omar to clarify her words placing the US and Israel in the same category as Hamas and the Taliban."
    Schneider was joined by Democratic Reps. Jake Auchincloss (Mass.), Ted Deutch (Fla.), Lois Frankel (Fla.), Josh Gottheimer (N.J.), Elaine Luria (Va.), Kathy Manning (N.C.), Jerrold Nadler (N.Y.), Dean Phillips (Minn.), Kim Schrier (Wa.), Brad Sherman (Calif.), and Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.).
    Things, however, are reportedly worse than even that statement let on.

According to Punchbowl News, the fallout from Omar's actions "has erupted into an open brawl" and the "fight threatens to leave a deep divide among Democrats." It could even cost Omar her seat on the Foreign Affairs Committee.
    Punchbowl reported that a group of Jewish Democratic lawmakers met on a call Wednesday and were listening to a speaker address concerns about the right's anti-Semitism. The discussion, however, "quickly turned to Omar's recent remarks and what they should do in response."
    This is not the first time Democrats have had to contend with Omar's anti-Semitic rhetoric, the outlet noted, citing the March 2019 anti-bigotry resolution the House was forced to pass in response to her multiple contentious statements.
    Apparently, Omar's schtick is wearing on some of her liberal colleagues, as a "number of Omar's fellow Democrats believe Omar is an anti-Semite," Punchbowl reported, "even if they don't say so publicly."
    Omar claps back

The left-wing Minnesota lawmaker did not take kindly to the Democrats' Wednesday statement about her latest remarks.
    She went on Twitter to rip her fellow lawmakers for their "islamophobic tropes" and their "constant harassment & silencing."
    "It's shameful for colleagues who call me when they need my support to now put out a statement asking for 'clarification' and not just call," she said. "The islamophobic tropes in this statement are offensive. The constant harassment & silencing from the signers of this letter is unbearable."

WAAAA WAAAA WAAAA shut up bitch.

Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Did Bill Barr save the country from a massive blackmail scandal? Ep. 1539 Did Bill Barr Prevent A Catastrophe On His Way Out? | Dan Bongino

Inflation is rising rapidly causing some economists to warn of too-high inflation and to caution that the economy is now at risk of overheating. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ay-overheating

Tell us SSG, CA, bsm2 or any other liberals out there, it liberalism is so great why are people fleeing liberal states, counties and cities? https://www.theepochtimes.com/taxpay...e-btn-copylink

About those protesters who were cleared from an area in front of the White House prior to former President Donald Trump’s photo opportunity, a report released Wednesday by Mark Greenblatt, the Interior Department inspector general, determined that Park Police were given permission to and carried out clearing the park long before anyone knew the former president had plans to walk over. Protesters Weren’t Forcibly Cleared From Lafayette Park Because Of Trump Photo-Op, New Report Determines | The Daily Caller

Yep the Wacko News

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    About those protesters who were cleared from an area in front of the White House prior to former President Donald Trump’s photo opportunity, a report released Wednesday by Mark Greenblatt, the Interior Department inspector general, determined that Park Police were given permission to and carried out clearing the park long before anyone knew the former president had plans to walk over. Protesters Weren’t Forcibly Cleared From Lafayette Park Because Of Trump Photo-Op, New Report Determines | The Daily Caller
    Good Ol' Trump vindicated once again!!
    The list of victories and truths just keeps on growing for President Trump.
    I wonder how many liberal sources will "correct" their lies on this story? Lol....we all know the answer to that.

I can't believe anyone would put ANY stock into these liberal news organizations that have had to retract LIES, FALSEHOODS, and complete FABRICATIONS over and over and over again. Not to mention having to pay many settlements for defamation. Also not to mention them having to admit that they have completely made up stories because "it will help the democrat party". SMFH!

TRUMP
    2024 (or sooner)
    Omertà

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    I wonder how many liberal sources will "correct" their lies on this story? Lol....we all know the answer to that.

I can't believe anyone would put ANY stock into these liberal news organizations that have had to retract LIES, FALSEHOODS, and complete FABRICATIONS over and over and over again. Not to mention having to pay many settlements for defamation. Also not to mention them having to admit that they have completely made up stories because "it will help the democrat party". SMFH!

TRUMP
    2024 (or sooner)

However, it appears officials in the Trump administration did try to convince authorities to clear the area. The report documents Trump’s attorney general, William Barr, encouraged commanders shortly before the push to clear the protesters because of Trump, but was dismissed.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

TRUMP
    2024 (or sooner)

Post of the year!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Post of the year!

Did you see donny boy's latest speech? It looked like he barely knew where he was, he seemed to be slurring and had a lot of trouble with words. His mental capacity has slipped even further. Are you still hitching your wagon to this rooster?