Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    White Privilege, clear cut.

Re: White Privilege, clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Phil hasn't been posting much lately. I hope he's feeling okay. In the meantime, I'm going to use him in this example. I don't think he'll mind.

With some of you liberals, I have no idea where you fully stand on many issues because y'all refuse to answer many questions and you try to thread the needle like one of those sleezy lawyers you always hear about.

With Phil I know exactly where he stands on any issue. All I have to do is ask and he tells me. There's no trying to dodge the issue with him. I know where he stands at all times. Hell, the same is true with, slim. I can ask both of them anything.
    EVERYONE knows that you want someone to pick one of your arbitrary numbers so you can then, in big letters, accuse them of murdering babies. We've been down this road already Billy.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    EVERYONE knows that you want someone to pick one of your arbitrary numbers so you can then, in big letters, accuse them of murdering babies. We've been down this road already Billy.

I've already told you that after a certain point in the pregnancy that I consider abortion to be murder. That's no secret. What I want to know is do you support no limits on abortion? You listed the laws on abortion. Do you agree with the laws? Disagree?

You're a sad little men. You're so afraid of being called of called a name that you're scared to state your true feelings on an issue.

If folks value the 1st, 2nd or any amendment, you better grow some balls and speak up or you're gonna lose those freedoms. So what if liberals call you a racist. Or homophobe. You can't let it stop you.

Fiddle dick (copier addict) is a scared little boy. Go play and leave me alone. You annoy me.

Phil hasn't been posting much lately. I hope he's feeling okay. In the meantime, I'm going to use him in this example. I don't think he'll mind.

With some of you liberals, I have no idea where you fully stand on many issues because y'all refuse to answer many questions and you try to thread the needle like one of those sleezy lawyers you always hear about.

With Phil I know exactly where he stands on any issue. All I have to do is ask and he tells me. There's no trying to dodge the issue with him. I know where he stands at all times. Hell, the same is true with, slim. I can ask both of them anything.
    I'm around lapper is down.. so all is thru my phone.
    I've been reading the mail and commenting when I felt I should.
    Yes everyone here should know my stance on just about anything.
    I have stated my positions on most topics.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I've already told you that after a certain point in the pregnancy that I consider abortion to be murder. That's no secret. What I want to know is do you support no limits on abortion? You listed the laws on abortion. Do you agree with the laws? Disagree?

You're a sad little men. You're so afraid of being called of called a name that you're scared to state your true feelings on an issue.

If folks value the 1st, 2nd or any amendment, you better grow some balls and speak up or you're gonna lose those freedoms. So what if liberals call you a racist. Or homophobe. You can't let it stop you.

Fiddle dick (copier addict) is a scared little boy. Go play and leave me alone. You annoy me.
    Hahaha. Do you think if I was afraid of being called a name that I would continue to engage you? Your entire MO is to argue until you lose and then insult and call people names.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Hahaha. Do you think if I was afraid of being called a name that I would continue to engage you? Your entire MO is to argue until you lose and then insult and call people names.

Oh, it's not me calling you a name that you're worried about...you're afraid of what you liberal buddies will say if you dare say that you support limits on abortion.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Oh, it's not me calling you a name that you're worried about...you're afraid of what you liberal buddies will say if you dare say that you support limits on abortion.
    There are limits on abortions already. Why are you continuing to push your right wing talking point that they happen late in pregnancy? It's a lie. Let it go.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

This is what I like. You're a liberal that has been so thoroughly brainwashed by liberal propaganda that you really can't defend your own position and I'm about to prove it.

You say that you would never tell a woman what to do with her body/reproductive rights. Right? Right.

What if a woman wants to have an abortion in the 9th month? Just humor me. What would your position be? Or is there no limits on abortion?

PS - Limits means we're telling a woman what she can or can't do.

Ready? Go.
    Free thinkers are dangerous, but non thinkers are worse.

Yes, I have no problem with an abortion at 9 months; not my body, not my call.

What I do have a problem with is no exceptions for rape.

So a father rapes his daughter, and that girl should be forced to give birth to her own brother !? Read that again Billy and let it sink in.

Humor me...if your wife were gang raped by black men and became pregnant....?

What if the rapists were white, would that matter to you Billy ?

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Free thinkers are dangerous, but non thinkers are worse.

Yes, I have no problem with an abortion at 9 months; not my body, not my call.

What I do have a problem with is no exceptions for rape.

So a father rapes his daughter, and that girl should be forced to give birth to her own brother !? Read that again Billy and let it sink in.

Humor me...if your wife were gang raped by black men and became pregnant....?

What if the rapists were white, would that matter to you Billy ?

See, this man has no problem with the doctor crushing the baby's skull right before he comes out of the womb. I can respect a man like this for telling the truth about how he really feels. On the other hand, he just proved what a low-life person he truly is.

But credit where credit is due for telling the truth.

BTW: I don't support abortion in any case other than the life of the mother being in danger. Race, religion or sexual preference doesn't factor.

Who else has the balls to tell the truth like this man?