Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    It has been thought to be a problem for years. It is used as a preservative in vaccines. Because of the potential problem most US pharmaceutical companies discontinued it use in single dosage packaging and only use it for vials that contain multiple doses. If you go to a vaccine clinic and they use a fresh vial for each person vaccinated then they are single dosage vials. Otherwise, they contain mercury.
    It's also not in the Pfizer or moderna vaccines for covid

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    What kind of person denies their children the potential life saving protection of vaccinations?
    In my opinion you would have to be a complete moron to not give your child all the help you can.
    There is zero proof they cause autism, yet these people somehow believe they do.
    The, so called, ethical stand against using a product created from aborted foetuses is a non issue. The cells they use now are so far removed from the original ones they really not even related anymore.

Just to jump in, about what vaccine you talk?

Retired 10,000+ Posts

We have always known that leaky vaccines have the potential to create viral enhancement, but the recent data is unmistakable.

Horowitz: The vaccines are working ... exactly as they were designed - TheBlaze

Leaky vaccines are worse than no vaccine at all.

Horowitz: Science mag that warned about danger of leaky vaccines in 2018 posts false editor’s note to cover for COVID shots - TheBlaze

CDC COVID Data Tracker

Service Tech / IT Rep 100+ Posts JVergin's Avatar

I got my two shots and that's all I'm getting until they come up with a better solution. Obviously this one isn't working, and given how quickly this virus mutates, it will continue to find it's way around the vaccines. Even if they FINALLY modify the current vaccine to target variants, it will still find a way around it.

What we need to do is invest more money and research into a nasal spray vaccine which works in the mucous... You know... It's that place where the virus comes into our system, and also where the virus is spread from. The current vaccines work in the blood but do nothing in the mucous which is why we still get sick and can still transmit just as much viral load as an unvaccinated person.

Maybe if we can combine a nasal spray vaccine with the current ones targeted towards the variants, there might be some small hope in defeating this virus (at least in the USA).

More likely though, there is one inevitable path for this virus - To become more like the common cold / Flu. No matter how much we lock down, wear masks, vaccinate, people will continue to get it over and over until we develop a stronger natural immunity to it. Unless there's some major breakthrough with a new type of vaccine, we will not be able to vaccinate or hide our way out of this pandemic. The best thing we can do is just live our lives and take precautions if you're high risk. It also might be a good idea to NOT fire our front line health care workers who have natural immunity to the virus...

Quote Originally Posted by JVergin View Post
    I got my two shots and that's all I'm getting until they come up with a better solution. Obviously this one isn't working, and given how quickly this virus mutates, it will continue to find it's way around the vaccines. Even if they FINALLY modify the current vaccine to target variants, it will still find a way around it.

What we need to do is invest more money and research into a nasal spray vaccine which works in the mucous... You know... It's that place where the virus comes into our system, and also where the virus is spread from. The current vaccines work in the blood but do nothing in the mucous which is why we still get sick and can still transmit just as much viral load as an unvaccinated person.

Maybe if we can combine a nasal spray vaccine with the current ones targeted towards the variants, there might be some small hope in defeating this virus (at least in the USA).

More likely though, there is one inevitable path for this virus - To become more like the common cold / Flu. No matter how much we lock down, wear masks, vaccinate, people will continue to get it over and over until we develop a stronger natural immunity to it. Unless there's some major breakthrough with a new type of vaccine, we will not be able to vaccinate or hide our way out of this pandemic. The best thing we can do is just live our lives and take precautions if you're high risk. It also might be a good idea to NOT fire our front line health care workers who have natural immunity to the virus...
    140 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted ⋆ Brownstone Institute

Your'e an IDIOT.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dantab1980 View Post
    Your'e an IDIOT.
    Who r you talking too?

And the word is you're..
    A contraction of you are

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk