Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Who r you talking too?

And the word is you're..
    A contraction of you are

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Considering that he is from far left Oregon and he has only 6 posts in 6 years, most likely to himself.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Considering that he is from far left Oregon and he has only 6 posts in 6 years, most likely to himself.
    By the average count of his posts he would hold to answer Phil's question for a year or so
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Pfizer kills another.
    “With the current available information, the Board has considered that the myocarditis was probably due to vaccination in this individual,”

New Zealand Health Authorities Link Death of 26-Year-Old Man to Pfizer Covid Vaccine - Truth Press

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

But how many died from virus. I am booked to get my booster Jan 31.

I lost few friend after they get 2th or 3th Pfizer vaccine. Hospitals are full of people which already get vaccine. I will not do it! Yet!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post
    But how many died from virus. I am booked to get my booster Jan 31.
    The news media is very good at telling everyone how many have died, I see it at the start of every half hour of the morning, noon, evening and night time local news show. But they don't say diddlysquat about how many have suffered adverse reactions to and death from the vaccines. Why do they keep saying that the vaccines are 100% safe and effective when they are not? Why are they trying to hide the facts? What is it that they don't want the general population to know?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

The news media is very good at telling everyone how many have died, I see it at the start of every half hour of the morning, noon, evening and night time local news show. But they don't say diddlysquat about how many have suffered adverse reactions to and death from the vaccines. Why do they keep saying that the vaccines are 100% safe and effective when they are not? Why are they trying to hide the facts? What is it that they don't want the general population to know?

Why do you continue to push the moronic opinion that ANYONE has stated that the covid caccines are 100% effective and safe? There has not been one single persons with any actual knowledge that has made that claim.
    The side effects have not been hidden. You are chasing ghosts that don't exist. Your gullibility is astounding.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Why do you continue to push the moronic opinion that ANYONE has stated that the covid caccines are 100% effective and safe? There has not been one single persons with any actual knowledge that has made that claim.
    The side effects have not been hidden. You are chasing ghosts that don't exist. Your gullibility is astounding.
    Because I see their advertisement every single day on television trying to get the local Hispanic community to get vaccinated. So little copier idiot, I know exactly what I talk about. I am not the one trying to push anything other than the truth. I did not say side effects. I said adverse reactions and death. There is a major difference. You are the gullible one, accepting everything that your Communistic government tells you to do.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Because I see their advertisement every single day on television trying to get the local Hispanic community to get vaccinated. So little copier idiot, I know exactly what I talk about. I am not the one trying to push anything other than the truth. I did not say side effects. I said adverse reactions and death. There is a major difference. You are the gullible one, accepting everything that your Communistic government tells you to do.

Are you for real?? You don't consider adverse reactions or death to be a side effect? HUH???
    Did you bump your head again Slim?

BTW. The truth could walk up to you on the street and introduce itself and you still wouldn't recognise it.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simphony View Post
    That is really sad when people blindly believe what they are shown on TV
    Most don't but that doesn't prevent the TV networks from running the commercials. They believe in the Joseph Goebbels tactic, tell a lie long enough.