Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

SR5110 finisher on ProC7210 copier

This finisher goes by D3G9 or SR5110. New install ran into some factory issues with the finisher. Got problem resolved, but looking for service manual for this finisher. Called Ricoh support where is the manual? Reply was it is integrated into one of the "Pro" series service manuals. Checked them all, could not find.

Has anyone worked on this finisher? Could you point me where the service manual is on it? I think Ricoh is full of crap on this. They don't have one I bet.
    I've proved mathematics wrong. 1 + 1 doesn't always equal 2.........

Especially when it comes to sex

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: SR5110 finisher on ProC7210 copier

Thank you. Even the guys at Ricoh support couldn't find it. That must be hidden well under a cabbage leaf. I couldn't find it either.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tonerhead View Post
    Thank you. Even the guys at Ricoh support couldn't find it. That must be hidden well under a cabbage leaf. I couldn't find it either.
    ... but I don't see the error codes or the adjustments in sp

Retired 10,000+ Posts

If you have access to TSRC and rfg-esource, if the finisher manual is not listed on the Pro C7210 TSRC page, try searching rfg-esource using either the product code or the model number. I have found in the past that documents will be on esource, which is the actual repository, months before they are linked to TSRC, especially if they are preliminary manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by GIUBOSS View Post
    ... but I don't see the error codes or the adjustments in sp
    Generally the error codes and sp codes are in the base model, not the accessory manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    If you have access to TSRC and rfg-esource, if the finisher manual is not listed on the Pro C7210 TSRC page, try searching rfg-esource using either the product code or the model number. I have found in the past that documents will be on esource, which is the actual repository, months before they are linked to TSRC, especially if they are preliminary manuals.
    True. I did this however with no success. GIUBOSS, where the heck did you find this at? Even Ricoh support couldn't find it for me.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

I found it on the TSRU site under accessories - finisher

True. I did this however with no success. GIUBOSS, where the heck did you find this at? Even Ricoh support couldn't find it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MoochPage View Post
    I found it on the TSRU site under accessories - finisher

This is crazy. I just tried again with my sign-in. Same path as you. I get 13 hits for SR5110. Two are parts manuals, 11 bulletins, not a one service manual. I work for a dealer, dealers should get same as corporate unless you are a Xerox dealer.

3 years ago I went to a production training at Xerox. The instructor said turn to page xx in the service manual and look at the disassembly instructions. I called him over and said I did not have it in my manual. Then he looked and said since you are a dealer tech, you have different manuals, share with your partner. Hopefully they have changed that rule.

Still, it doesn't make sense that I can't see a service manual and you can. What is even more crazy is that Ricoh support couldn't find it for me either.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

I work for a dealer as well so I don't know what you are talking about.

If it helps I found info on that finisher in both the Pro 5300 and Pro 8300 manuals. Not sure exactly what you are needing but maybe they will have what you are looking for in there if the manual that was already provided isn't enough

This is crazy. I just tried again with my sign-in. Same path as you. I get 13 hits for SR5110. Two are parts manuals, 11 bulletins, not a one service manual. I work for a dealer, dealers should get same as corporate unless you are a Xerox dealer.

3 years ago I went to a production training at Xerox. The instructor said turn to page xx in the service manual and look at the disassembly instructions. I called him over and said I did not have it in my manual. Then he looked and said since you are a dealer tech, you have different manuals, share with your partner. Hopefully they have changed that rule.

Still, it doesn't make sense that I can't see a service manual and you can. What is even more crazy is that Ricoh support couldn't find it for me either.
    Last edited by MoochPage; 07-09-2022 at 10:58 PM.