Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts jhalfhide's Avatar

Re: New edoc program coming

Quote Originally Posted by ThisPete View Post
    Just to go back to this.. is anyone else surprised by the lack of traffic/interaction that this thread has?

And is anyone else now having problems with GSN?
    I still can't access gsn at all. I emailed Xerox about it again and they assured me I'm the only one. The instructions they gave me for accessing it, simply do not work.

That aside, I am finding the latest ProLibro update has basically sorted things. No more speed issues. No more loading up docs and not being able to see content.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    New edoc program coming

Anyone having issues where the right pane doesn't change??

For instance a parts diagram (clicked on the left) opens on the right it never leaves. And afterwards any diagram I click will now open on the left panel and I lose my contents.

Too old to care 50+ Posts
    New edoc program coming

Quote Originally Posted by jhalfhide View Post
    I still can't access gsn at all. I emailed Xerox about it again and they assured me I'm the only one. The instructions they gave me for accessing it, simply do not work.

That aside, I am finding the latest ProLibro update has basically sorted things. No more speed issues. No more loading up docs and not being able to see content.
    Reminds me of being at a Konica Minolta production machine meeting where a dealer employee (who was ex-KM) stood up and asked the 2/3 from KM about a particular problem, their answer was 'Paul, your the only one to report that problem'.. His reply was 'Three of the other delegates here have the same problem and you told each of them that it was only them.. I've even told you the F*****g fix!!!'...

I can't get on due to SSL issues resulting in the page being blocked. If you let me know which email to use I'll email them too and also ask my colleagues if they have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by JR2ALTA View Post
    Anyone having issues where the right pane doesn't change??

For instance a parts diagram (clicked on the left) opens on the right it never leaves. And afterwards any diagram I click will now open on the left panel and I lose my contents.
    There appears to be no way to close it, all I can do is left click and hold on the divider/edge and 'slide' it to the right and out of the way.

I can't get on due to SSL issues resulting in the page being blocked. If you let me know which email to use I'll email them too and also ask my colleagues if they have issues.
    Same issue. Here's the file Xerox gave me. Let me know if it works for you. If not, let me know and I will give you the address to email (or maybe I can cc you into my email and they can't tell us both that we are the only ones. GSN Browser issue.pdf

New edoc program coming

Quote Originally Posted by jhalfhide View Post
    Same issue. Here's the file Xerox gave me. Let me know if it works for you. If not, let me know and I will give you the address to email (or maybe I can cc you into my email and they can't tell us both that we are the only ones. GSN Browser issue.pdf
    Wanna bet??...

Thanks for the pdf, appreciated. Will give it a try later and let you know.

New edoc program coming

Well, that's interesting.. I followed the instructions and could then log in and browse the (horribly antiquated/no logic/disjointed/awful) site without issue as far as I could tell.. BUT!! I can't go directly to/via a link such as: https://www.xrxgsn.com/secure/main.pl?catid=15772 even if I add another exception with '/*' at the end..

Go figure???.. #shrugshoulders...

Well, that's interesting.. I followed the instructions and could then log in and browse the (horribly antiquated/no logic/disjointed/awful) site without issue as far as I could tell.. BUT!! I can't go directly to/via a link such as: https://www.xrxgsn.com/secure/main.pl?catid=15772 even if I add another exception with '/*' at the end..

Go figure???.. #shrugshoulders...
    I've got it bookmarked. Maybe that's why it's still not working for me. I'll try accessing it from a Google search and see if that works, once I get back from walking the hound.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    New edoc program coming

I still get this>

Capture.JPG

My work around was to use the ie tab plugin for Chrome

Right,

I tried Xerox's solution again. Still no joy. Video below showing my Edge settings and my SSL error. Heaven forbid they update their SSL certificates instead.

New edoc program coming

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty.Harris View Post
    I still get this>

Capture.JPG

My work around was to use the ie tab plugin for Chrome
    Which oddly enough no longer works for me, I now get this:
    Chrome.JPG
    And this in Edge:
    Edge.JPG
    Maybe they're working on a 'fix'.. wonder what will fail this time...